• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Neat Tip About Chilizaane Bowls

In summary, the bowls are dishwasher safe, retain the heat of the food, and can be used for dips and cooling food off for impatient kids.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
Neat TIP about Chilizaane bowls
I found this tip out by complete suprise, I was making dinner one night for my family and did not have a bowl to put some hot veggies in, so I reached in the cabinet and pulled out what I thought was jsut a normal bowl, it wasn't until after I realized what it was when I had put the veggies in the bowl and put the lid on that I realized what bowl it was. What I found out 15 mins later was that the bowl retains the heat of the food. It didn't warp or anything, ( until the bowl fell out of the fridge) bummer deal on my part. But I thought I would share that tip with everyone!!!!

Did you know that those bowls are dishwasher safe?

My son put mine in the dish washer and I freaked......then he showed me that it says DW safe on the bottom of the bowl. Learn soemthing new everyday!

Just make sure that you don't put it in the microwave! A person at HO (during the tour at conference) told a few of us that a customer called about that. Aparently his/her better half decided to use it in the microwave. The whole thinkg melted and the liquid got all over the microwave. I wouldn't have been surprised if they had to replace the microwave.

Another IdeaI always figured they would be great for cooling off a toddler's meal also. Sometimes kids are impatient about waiting for the food to cool and I thought this might help. Haven't tried it yet, but let me know if you have...

YUP I knew they were dishwasher safe but you have to put them in the top rack not the bottom rack other wise you will have the same problem that you would if you put it in the microwave. Their great for dips too!!!

You can put it on the bottom rack of your dishwasher IF you don't use the heated dry setting. I've put the large insert of my chillzanne server there many times with no problem, but I always use air-dry.

I live in one of those cheep rental houses..... that doesn't have that particular setting on it!!!! I know petty stuff!!!!

1. What is a Chilizaane Bowl?

A Chilizaane Bowl is a type of bowl that is specifically designed for making and serving chilis and stews. It is made of high-quality stoneware and has a unique shape that helps evenly distribute heat and keep food warm.

2. Can I use the Chilizaane Bowl in the oven?

Yes, the Chilizaane Bowl is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for baking and serving your favorite casseroles, stews, and chilis.

3. How do I clean the Chilizaane Bowl?

The Chilizaane Bowl is dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing it with warm soapy water to ensure its longevity. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils to prevent damaging the bowl's surface.

4. Can I use the Chilizaane Bowl in the microwave?

Yes, the Chilizaane Bowl is microwave-safe. You can heat up your leftovers or cook a quick meal in the microwave without having to transfer the food to another dish.

5. Is the Chilizaane Bowl covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Chilizaane Bowl, are covered by a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any defects or issues with your bowl, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MSmith
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • DebPC