• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Neat Tip About Chilizaane Bowls

In summary, the Chilizaane Bowl is a kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is used for making stuffed zucchini boats. To use it, simply cut a zucchini in half and fill it with desired ingredients before baking in the oven. The benefits of using the Chilizaane Bowl include perfectly shaped boats that won't tip over and easy cleaning. It can also be used for other recipes such as stuffed peppers or apples. The bowl is oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and should be placed on a baking sheet for stability.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I found this tip out by complete suprise, I was making dinner one night for my family and did not have a bowl to put some hot veggies in, so I reached in the cabinet and pulled out what I thought was jsut a normal bowl, it wasn't until after I realized what it was when I had put the veggies in the bowl and put the lid on that I realized what bowl it was. What I found out 15 mins later was that the bowl retains the heat of the food. It didn't warp or anything, ( until the bowl fell out of the fridge) :( bummer deal on my part. But I thought I would share that tip with everyone!!!!

L

ucky for you, there are now many brands of insulated bowls that retain heat and keep your food warm. These bowls come in a variety of sizes and materials so you can choose the one that best fits your needs. Not only do they keep food warm, but they also help keep spills contained if you've got messy eaters in your house!

ids can also help keep food warm on the go!Yes, this is a great tip! Using a lid on a bowl can help retain heat and keep your food warm for longer. This is especially useful for soups, stews, and other hot dishes that you want to keep warm until serving. It's also great for taking leftovers to work or school, as the lid will keep the food warm until you are ready to eat it. Thank you for sharing this helpful tip!

Related to Neat Tip About Chilizaane Bowls

What is a Chilizaane Bowl?

A Chilizaane Bowl is a unique kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that is designed specifically for making delicious and perfectly shaped stuffed zucchini boats.

How do I use the Chilizaane Bowl?

Using the Chilizaane Bowl is easy! Simply cut your zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Then, place the zucchini halves in the Chilizaane Bowl and fill with your desired ingredients. Bake in the oven for a delicious and healthy meal.

What are the benefits of using a Chilizaane Bowl?

The Chilizaane Bowl makes it easy to create perfectly shaped stuffed zucchini boats every time. It also helps to prevent the boats from tipping over while baking, ensuring that the filling stays inside. Plus, it's dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can I use the Chilizaane Bowl for other recipes?

Absolutely! While the Chilizaane Bowl is designed for making stuffed zucchini boats, it can also be used for other recipes such as stuffed peppers, apples, or even mini pies. Get creative and experiment with different fillings!

Is the Chilizaane Bowl safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Chilizaane Bowl is oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Just make sure to place it on a baking sheet for added stability and to prevent any spills in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • MSmith
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • DebPC