• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Kitchen/Catalog Shows: Tips & Advice

In summary, the woman at the show wanted stainless bowls for her kitchen. She booked for one of those months, but didn't know the date yet. The future director of pampered partner helped out and put the woman in as a booking.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! I am closing my aunts show today(she is coming over to go over her $115 in free product!) and I went through the door slips and one lady checked off that she would be interested in having a kitchen show. (I obviously forgot to ask at my first kitchen show with everything else going on!) I called her and left a message but what if she doesn't call me back before I close the show? Can I put in PP that she booked a show? What if she cancels? My husbands grandma also took catalogs and order forms so she could have a catalog show but I'm not quite sure if she is doing anything about it? I also put a call into her. Please let me know what I can do. I want my aunt to get the credit if they end up holding these parties.!!! The information that you put in pampered partner, is it concrete? One lady at the show wants the stainless bowls and I wasn't booking any further than June (the end of my super starter months) so she tells my aunt that she loves them and my aunt told her that they are going to be on monthly special one of these months. So she booked for August but I won't know the exact day until it gets closer. Please help! Thank You!

BookingsYes you can put her in as a Booking For may or June . I her Party ends up in another Month at least you put her in as a booking so she get creidt . and if she does not have a show no harm is done , Now don't forget to keep in touch with her and tell her and the Host what you did , thats a good customer service thing cause the host ( your Aunt) and the new host will know you are a good Consultant and people remember that. P.S dont forget this is your Business and you can do this Doreen Future Director P.S you can also put in the August Party for the Stainless Bowls You can away Change Dates of partys that is going to happen from time to time winter Snow days ect ...............

Last edited:
I would go ahead and put them all in as shows. That way your aunt can get credit when they have their shows. You can also let your aunt know that she will get the host special the month they have their show. That might help hold the date. I'd also let the potential hosts know that you want to give your aunt credit for the bookings and need to pencil in a date on your calendar. Let them know that if they need to change the date, they can, but you are booking up fast and want to hold a date on the calendar.

bookingsI would list those potential hosts as bookings. They sounded very interested and you wouldn't want the host to lose out! If any of them don't end up doing their show nothing is really lost but if they DO and you didn't list the it, you'll have a disappointed host!

Thank you so much for helping me out! That's exactly what I did and when my aunt came over, I told her that I put those 4 bookings in so she asked what the promotions were in the next months. She is really excited about May, June and August! This new promotion is really going to work for all of us! Thanks again! ;)

1. How do I navigate a kitchen/catalog show?

Navigating a kitchen/catalog show involves setting up your products and displays, interacting with guests, taking orders, and following up with customers after the show. It's important to have a clear plan and timeline for each step to ensure a successful show.

2. What are some tips for setting up my products and displays?

Some tips for setting up your products and displays include grouping similar products together, using attractive and eye-catching displays, and providing samples for guests to try. Make sure to also have all necessary supplies and order forms readily available.

3. How can I effectively interact with guests during a show?

To effectively interact with guests, make sure to greet them warmly, engage in conversation, and be knowledgeable about your products. It's also helpful to have a demonstration or activity planned to keep guests engaged and interested.

4. What is the best way to take orders during a show?

The best way to take orders during a show is to have guests fill out order forms or use a digital ordering system. Make sure to keep track of all orders and collect payments promptly. It's also helpful to offer incentives or rewards for larger orders.

5. How can I follow up with customers after a show?

Following up with customers after a show is important for building relationships and securing future sales. This can be done through personalized thank-you notes, offering special promotions or discounts, and staying in touch through social media or email marketing. It's also important to follow up on any outstanding orders and provide excellent customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • marystell1