• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Name the Game: Pick Your Price & Date for a Deal!

In summary, "Name the Game: Pick Your Price & Date for a Deal!" is a game that allows you to select a Pampered Chef product, choose your own price within a given range, and schedule a date for the deal. Only selected products are eligible and the game typically lasts for one week. Once your price and date are submitted and accepted, they cannot be changed. However, if the required number of participants is not reached, the game will be cancelled and you will not be charged for the product.
marykate1
Hi Guys,
What is the name of the game where the guests pick the price of whatever you are offering by the date they are hosting a show. Ex. If I am offering a Trifle bowl, if they book a show on the 5th, the pay $5 for the Trifle bowl. I just can't thing if it.......thanks for your help
Mary

Pay the date.

Product for the Price of the Day

Related to Name the Game: Pick Your Price & Date for a Deal!

1. What is "Name the Game: Pick Your Price & Date for a Deal!"?

"Name the Game: Pick Your Price & Date for a Deal!" is a fun and interactive game that allows you to choose your own price for a selected Pampered Chef product and schedule a date for the deal. It's a great way to get the products you love at a price that works for you.

2. How does the game work?

First, we will select a product and provide a range of prices for you to choose from. Then, you can name your own price within that range. Once your price is accepted, you can select a date for the deal to take place. If enough people join in on the deal, it will be activated and everyone who participated will receive the product at the chosen price on the selected date.

3. Can I choose any product for the game?

Currently, only selected Pampered Chef products are eligible for the game. These products will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalog. Keep an eye out for the "Name the Game" logo to see which products are available for the game.

4. How long does the game last?

The game typically lasts for one week, starting on a Monday and ending on a Sunday. However, the specific dates may vary depending on the product and availability. Make sure to check our website or catalog for the exact dates of each game.

5. Can I cancel or change my chosen price and date?

Unfortunately, once your price and date have been submitted and accepted, they cannot be changed. However, if the deal does not reach the required number of participants, the game will be cancelled and you will not be charged for the product. If you no longer wish to participate, you can cancel your submission before the game ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • AJPratt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • 1PamperedMommy