• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hawaiian Spin on the Ticket Game!

In summary, Maui is a popular destination this year, but what if there was an incentive to get people to ask questions about the business opportunity? Maui resident brainstormed a way to do this by providing leis to those who ask questions about the business opportunity. The most lei's at the end of the night would win a prize. This was a fun way to generate interest and get people to ask more questions.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So I was thinking since Maui is where everyone WANTS to go this year with there incentive trip! Maybe to put a fun spin on the ticket game. I brainstormed a little in my head but I'm going to brainstorm a little more on here so you can comment and help me fine tune.

So instead of tickets what about throwing Leis to those that ask the question?

In this particualar case you'd probably end the game when you are out of leis vs. a timer or running out of your preallocated tickets. This would be good for me because I dont have a timer and tend to do too many tickets.

I was thinking of getting 3 different colored leis. This is how I'm planning on trying it when I get them.

Let's just say Pink Green and Orange for color purposes for now as I explain the game.

The reason for 3 different colors is this. I find most will ask about other things rather than business oppurtunity anyway so I offer it as ask me anything about business, hosting or products. I figure seperating the colors will help too.

So for those who ask a business related question they get an Orange Lei.
Those who ask about hosting will get Green Lei
And those who ask about products i.e. recipes, warranties, etc. They get a Pink Lei.

I think it may be more fun and help you remember to talk about incentive trip etc. Plus based on the colors they have it will give you better idea who might be interested in business, hosting or just a newsletter?

So what do you think?

Also anyone know where to get Lei's in bulk cheap??? I'm going to check out the party stores and see what the prices are like. I'm open to any and all criticism, tweaks and ideas.

try oriental trading company

Sometimes you can find them at Walmart. The Oriental Trading Company usually has Hawaiian stuff, too.

I was going to say Oriental Trade also!!
Good luck
Sounds like a good idea, and that way you could also tell them why you are using the Leis, maybe spark some intrest for those that are thinking about the business!!

Sounds like a fun way to generate interest!! How would you determine who wins the prize?

I think that's a fun idea! Go a step further and just show up to your parties in a grass skirt and a coconut bikini top! I bet you'd be the most in demand consultant!

Party City has leis really cheap.

mountainmama74 said:
Sounds like a fun way to generate interest!! How would you determine who wins the prize?

Oh Duh!!!:D I was figuring whoever had the most at the end! Or maybe do a prize for each color! I usually have decent crowds and people love free stuff so I usually will give away more than one prize anyway. I think I may just have to do the 3 prizes I think that will work well!:)

Great idea! I may try this tonight!!! I had already thought to wear a grass skirt to generate questions but hadn't thought about the lei's!!! I'll let you guys know how it works out!!!
Thanks!

So I did it...I wore a lei and a grass skirt over my apron! :D...everyone was wondering why..ha
So once the pizza was in the oven I told them that once I met my goal, PC was sending me and my hubby on a trip to Muai!!!! I had a secret gift in a bag and told them that I was giving them a chance to ask me questions about my business and when they asked a question I would throw them a lei...the one with the most lei's would win the secret gift! (classic batter bowl)
They were very receptive and asked lots of questions!!! (I had 7 leis)
No recruiting leads but got 2 bookings!
It was fun and I will try it again at my next show! :)

1. How do I play the "Hawaiian Spin on the Ticket Game!"?

To play the "Hawaiian Spin on the Ticket Game!", each player takes turns spinning the ticket wheel and earning points based on the ticket they land on. The first player to reach 100 points wins the game.

2. What is the objective of the "Hawaiian Spin on the Ticket Game!"?

The objective of the "Hawaiian Spin on the Ticket Game!" is to be the first player to reach 100 points by spinning the ticket wheel and earning points. Players can also strategize to block other players from earning points or steal points from them.

3. How many players can participate in the "Hawaiian Spin on the Ticket Game!"?

The "Hawaiian Spin on the Ticket Game!" can be played with 2-4 players. It is recommended to have an even number of players to make the game fair.

4. What is included in the "Hawaiian Spin on the Ticket Game!" set?

The "Hawaiian Spin on the Ticket Game!" set includes a ticket wheel, playing pieces, and tickets. It may also include a game board and instructions.

5. Can the "Hawaiian Spin on the Ticket Game!" be played by children?

Yes, the "Hawaiian Spin on the Ticket Game!" can be played by children. It is recommended for ages 6 and up, but younger children may also enjoy playing with adult supervision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
sassypip
  • Symara
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies