• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Win Big with Pampered Chef's January Mystery Host Show?

Host a cooking, catalog, or Mystery Host show and get amazing kitchen products as your rewards!January is a great month to get started as our sales are doubled for the month! Hosts only need to collect $100 in orders to be entered into a drawing for a deep dish covered baker valued at $65. Plus, our bonus products are extra fantastic!To get started, please read through this letter and find the information that pertains to you. Please note that all orders must be turned in by January 30th to be counted. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef and our amazing opportunities for the New Year!"
sunnygirl in nd
Does this sound o.k.? Whose name do I put this under and how does it work with receipts? I'm off to search the forum. Here's the letter I have so far.

Happy Holidays!

I have a couple of great opportunities for you to bring in the New Year with Pampered Chef! January is looking to be an awesome month to host a cooking show or catalog party! Not only does Pampered Chef have some extra great deals for you but so do I! Please read this to the end - there's an awesome recipe for Christmas at the end!

My Sales Goal for January is $2,500! I am working towards a trip for 4 to Disney World in June 2010 and my Sales are doubled for January! Our Host Specials are fantastic! Here are 3 ways you can earn some great kitchen products:

1) Host your own cooking show! Anyone who has $150 in Show orders (not including shipping & sales tax) will get their choice of 60% off either the Master, Mega, and Micro Scrapers for only $17.00 or the Classic Scraper, Small Mix N Scraper, Mix N Scraper, and Skinny Scraper for only $17.20!

Hosts with $500 or more in Show orders will earn bonus Free Products ($50 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $500-$699; $75 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $700-$999; $100 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $1,000 or more)! This is above the normal bonus product. For example a $500 show would get the normal $90 free plus the $50 for a total of $140 of free stuff! Plus I will throw in a free food chopper if I get a booking from your party.

2) Host your own catalog show! Same great benefits of a cooking show except for $15 less of free products (Pampered Chef gives you an extra $15 when you host a cooking show to purchase the food). Plus, I will still throw in a free food chopper if I get a booking from your party.

I have a great extra incentive! The host with the largest show total in January will receive the deep dish covered baker free! A $65 value! I love mine and use it all the time for meat, desserts, casseroles, etc. You can cook a whole chicken in it in 30 minutes in the microwave!

**********IF YOU ARE NERVOUS ABOUT HOSTING A COOKING SHOW OR CATALOG SHOW ON YOUR OWN, HAVE I GOT A DEAL FOR YOU! I AM GOING TO TRY A $1,000 MYSTERY HOST SHOW IN JANUARY! I NEED 10 PEOPLE! HERE'S HOW IT WORKS! ***************

3) Share a catalog show with 9 other people and be in a drawing for fabulous cooking products! Everyone wins!

I need 10 people to make this work. Each person simply collects $100 in orders (before tax and shipping). For example this would mean getting 4 people to place a $25 order. All orders will come to my house and I will bag and sort them for you. The 10 hosts who participate and turn in $100 or more in orders are put into a drawing. Out of the 10 people this is what you could win. Everyone will win one of these things!

2 people will win $100 of free stuff.

1 person will win $50 of free stuff.

2 people will win $25 of free stuff plus a cookbook of their choice.

4 people will win a half-price item of their choice.

1 person will get a free food chopper and be able to purchase a scraper collection for $17 - (regular price is $42)

Sign-up to participate by January 1! The first 10 to respond will be counted! I need to know I have my 10 hosts or prizes may need to be adjusted. All orders need to be turned in by January 30 to be counted!

Thank you for all of your help. Here's the recipe I promised!

To be honest, it's long and kind of dense. You want to keep it to one page, and make that page visually appealing. People just won't read anything more than that.

I'd suggest making it much more compact - your opening, a line about hosting a cooking, catalog, or Mystery Host show, "and turn this page over to see this month's FANTASTIC hosting specials!" Use the company flyer copied on the reverse. Then talk about the Mystery Host info and your personal specials. Break it up - make the explanation "pretty" and use pictures.

You could say something to the effect of,

"Participate in the Mystery Host show, or if you want all the deals for yourself, host your own cooking or catalog show! It's fun, it's easy, and as an added bonus, the host with the highest sales will receive a DCB, a $65 value, absolutely free! I'll even include a booklet of delicious, quick, and easy recipes, including the famous 30 minute microwave chicken recipe (use one from the files here)."

I'd offer an amount rather than a food chopper, say, $10 for each booking, after the show is held. Not everyone wants a food chopper, and it could be worthwhile for a host to get even more bookings for you since they continue to earn free product after the first show is booked.

Hope that helps!

I really like it - Thanks for sharing. I think I'm going to use it, since I have no bookings so far for January. :thumbup:

I did condense the first part a lot to make it shorter. There's still quite a bit of info in it but I couldn't see what else I could cut. I do think your idea of $10 is a good one. I already sent my letters out though. On the other hand, sometimes I think a product sounds like more than a dollar amount since they're already getting so much for the dollar amount if that makes sense. I think everyone who has a food chopper wouldn't mind giving one for a gift. Thank you for the suggestions though. So far I haven't heard from anyone. We'll see. I have 3 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows so far for the month. The 2 catalog shows I have already are having their own shows.

Also, I did add some more free stuff for the mystery show so make it sound even more appealing.

Well I've got 3 so far...I'm giving them until Monday to respond. I sure hope I can get 7 more. At least the 3 I have I know will be good.

You mentioned you changed your letter...what does the new one look like? Can you post the new one?

Sorry I don't know how to attach it - it was done on pagemaker. I have 7 hosts so far - one may back out though. I'm thinking it's going to be a $500 mystery host show now :( Oh well, it's a difficult time of the year.

Update - so far the show is $1,130! I have one more host to get a hold of. I had 10 but one didn't sell anything. I would encourage anyone to do this! Here's an e-mail I sent out when I was still looking for a couple of more hosts.

HAPPY NEW YEARS! I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS! I AM BUSY PLANNING MY JANUARY SHOWS - THERE ARE SOME GREAT INCENTIVES TO HOST A SHOW IN JANUARY! HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN EASY WAY TO EARN FREE PRODUCTS............................

I STILL HAVE 3 SPOTS LEFT FOR THE $1000 MYSTERY HOST CATALOG SHOW!

I need 10 people and I have 7 already. If you would like free pampered chef products with minimal effort, please sign up to sell $100 of pampered chef stuff. With 10 people participating that will total a $1000 show. Here's what you could win.

2 people will win $100 of free stuff.

1 person will win $50 of free stuff.

2 people will win $25 of free stuff plus a cookbook of their choice.

4 people will win a half-price item (even combination cookware, knives, etc.) of their choice.

1 person will get a free food chopper and be able to purchase a scraper collection for $17 - (regular price is $42)

Plus you get 30% off of anything else you may wish to order and I will package up your products for you to deliver - minimal work!

The next 3 to respond will be counted! I need to know I have my 10 hosts or prizes may need to be adjusted. I will deliver host packets to you right away. You do not need to start collecting orders until January (unless of course you want to :) Orders need to be turned in by January 19th to be counted! I will have a special open house for my Mystery Hosts on January 21 from 7:00-8:00 p.m. where I will draw for prizes and serve a fabulous

My show ended with $1200!

What is a "Mystery Host Jan. Catalog Show"?

A "Mystery Host Jan. Catalog Show" is a special promotion where the host of the show will be randomly selected to receive all the host rewards and benefits, regardless of the total sales from the show. This means that even if the host's friends and family only purchase a few items, they still have a chance to earn free products and discounts.

How do I become a host for a "Mystery Host Jan. Catalog Show"?

To become a host for a "Mystery Host Jan. Catalog Show", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know that you are interested. They will provide you with a special link to share with your friends and family to place orders under your name.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Mystery Host Jan. Catalog Show"?

By hosting a "Mystery Host Jan. Catalog Show", you have the chance to earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host-only specials. You also get the opportunity to share the Pampered Chef products with your friends and family and earn credit towards your own purchases.

How long does a "Mystery Host Jan. Catalog Show" last?

The duration of a "Mystery Host Jan. Catalog Show" varies, but typically it lasts for 2-3 weeks. This gives your friends and family enough time to place their orders and for you to earn the host rewards.

When will I find out if I am the host of a "Mystery Host Jan. Catalog Show"?

The host for a "Mystery Host Jan. Catalog Show" is randomly selected after the show closes. Your Pampered Chef consultant will contact you to let you know if you have been chosen as the host and to discuss your rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies