• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Flyer Ideas: Find Inspiration for Your Next Event

In summary, a Mystery Host Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to attract potential hosts for a cooking or catalog show. It offers guests a chance to win free products and for the host to earn rewards. The flyer typically includes a special code or scratch-off section for guests to enter, and a random winner is chosen during the show. No purchase is necessary to enter. Hosting a Mystery Host Flyer show has benefits such as winning free products and earning rewards. Virtual shows are also available, with the winner being randomly chosen and announced during the show.
crazy4dabug
I know I've seen someone's on here before. Could you repost/reply with it again please? I can't find it and need ideas.

tia

Mystery Host FlyersHere are a couple; Good luck, Tia!

God Bless You.

Attachments

• Mystery Host Invite.doc
    502.5 KB · Views: 621
  • Mysteryhost Feb 2004.doc
    33 KB · Views: 314
  • Mystery Host Invite 2.24.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 445
  • Mystery Host Show with PartyLite and Pampered Chef.doc
    927.5 KB · Views: 1,024
thank you!

I gave you a link on your other thread

Related to Mystery Host Flyer Ideas: Find Inspiration for Your Next Event

1. What is a Mystery Host Flyer?

A Mystery Host Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to attract potential hosts for a cooking or catalog show. It offers a chance for guests to win free products and for the host to earn rewards.

2. How does a Mystery Host Flyer work?

A Mystery Host Flyer typically includes a special code or a scratch-off section that guests can use to enter for a chance to win. The consultant then randomly chooses a winner from the entries received and announces the winner during the show.

3. Do I have to make a purchase to enter the Mystery Host Flyer?

No, making a purchase is not required to enter the Mystery Host Flyer. Guests can enter by attending the show or by requesting a code from the consultant without making a purchase.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Flyer show?

The benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Flyer show include the chance to win free products, the opportunity to earn rewards based on the sales from the show, and the fun and excitement of a mystery element.

5. Can I use a Mystery Host Flyer for a virtual show?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers virtual Mystery Host Flyer shows as well. Guests can enter by attending the virtual show or by requesting a code from the consultant. The winner will still be randomly chosen and announced during the virtual show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crazy4dabug
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • jenne
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • nycchef