• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My NC Trip Memories: Photos with Friends & Family

In summary, Kelly had a great time touring HO with her friends. She had some great pictures to share.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all!! Here are a few of my pictures from NC!

This is me at Doris' desk:

KellyatDorisDeskJuly2007.jpg

This is Rae, Me, and one of my clustermates in the make-up chair at home office:

RaeKellyandJulieinmakeupchairatHO.jpg

This is me and two of my clustermates in one of the general sessions. We each had princess wands with hot pink boa feathers so we could wave them and see each other!

KellySherylandPattyatNC2007.jpg

and this is my Director and me:

ThereseandKellyatNC2007.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, Kelly! You're so cute!

Love the CS buttons on you and Rae! :D

Cute photos Kelly!!!!

I can't see them???? It says page not found...did you move them into a different album?

Ah, yes you did...I see them on photobucket...

Grrr... I did move them, but then I pulled my post page back up to make sure they were still showing. They ARE still showing for me, but maybe they are saved in my cookies?

I will go change it!

OK, all done. Let me know if they aren't showing still!

KellyTheChef said:
Hi all!! Here are a few of my pictures from NC!

This is me at Doris' desk:

KellyatDorisDeskJuly2007.jpg

Here you go... :)

This is Rae, Me, and one of my clustermates in the make-up chair at home office:

RaeKellyandJulieinmakeupchairatHO.jpg

This is me and two of my clustermates in one of the general sessions. We each had princess wands with hot pink boa feathers so we could wave them and see each other!

KellySherylandPattyatNC2007.jpg

and this is my Director and me:

ThereseandKellyatNC2007.jpg

Yup, you're all good - cute pictures! My makeup wore off before I even got to HO! You look great in all your pictures!

janetupnorth said:
Yup, you're all good - cute pictures! My makeup wore off before I even got to HO! You look great in all your pictures!

LOL!

I look better in the first two pictures (first HO tour...still morning and my lipstick and all were still on!) but then the last two my makeup is starting to fade...

Ha! I never even paid attention to that!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

Love the pics Kelly! I showed my husband and he asked "Who's that?" I told him "That's Kelly. We've decided we were sisters in another life." LOL!

Great pictures.

PamperedChefDebi said:
Love the pics Kelly! I showed my husband and he asked "Who's that?" I told him "That's Kelly. We've decided we were sisters in another life." LOL!

Either that, or seperated at birth and ended up with lives that are *scary* they have such similarities!

Great pics Kelly...I saw you on the bus going to general session on day 2, I think...:eek:

Hey, Kelly, it was fun touring HO with you!

raebates said:
Hey, Kelly, it was fun touring HO with you!

Yea! That was cool that we ran into each other and walked around together. Too bad none of us got to go in the prize booth!!

Now THOSE would have been some cool pictures to upload!!:D

Cute pics Kelly! Love the hair!

You are very photogenic! Hope my pics turn out decent My photos from the aiport are a little large to upload. Hopefully my hubby can resize them

Thanks y'all!

KellyTheChef said:
Thanks y'all!
SO now I know it was you that I saw because I remember the shirt you were wearing in the pictures!!! I knew I should have chased you. LOL!!!!

I love these - y'all are just all too cute!

1. How do I access "My NC Trip Memories: Photos with Friends & Family"?

To access "My NC Trip Memories: Photos with Friends & Family", simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My NC Trip Memories" tab on the main menu. From there, you can view and edit your photos with friends and family that you have saved from your trip to North Carolina.

2. Can I share my "My NC Trip Memories" album with others?

Yes, you can easily share your "My NC Trip Memories" album with friends and family by clicking on the "Share" button on the album page. You can choose to share through email, social media, or by generating a link that you can send to others.

3. How many photos can I save in "My NC Trip Memories"?

There is no limit to the number of photos you can save in "My NC Trip Memories". You can save as many photos as you like, and they will be stored securely in your Pampered Chef account for you to access and enjoy anytime.

4. Can I edit my photos in "My NC Trip Memories"?

Yes, you can edit your photos in "My NC Trip Memories" by using the built-in photo editing tools. You can crop, rotate, add filters, and make other adjustments to enhance your photos and make them even more memorable.

5. Are there any additional features in "My NC Trip Memories"?

In addition to saving and sharing your photos, "My NC Trip Memories" also offers the option to create personalized photo books and other custom gifts using your saved photos. These make great keepsakes or gifts for friends and family who joined you on your trip to North Carolina.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenm42
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies