• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Host Says She Can't Get Enough Guests

M
mistym
She told me that some people are away in Europe and that some said its "just too expensive". I am new at this and I don't have any snappy reponses to get her motivated. I see her Sat and she will have a week until her party. What can I tell her to do??

TIA

Misty

I have a host that was suppossed to do a show tomorrow and has told me the same thing. I'm really pushing her to make it a catalogue show so the past host can get the host special. I also added on a couple other small outside orders to her show so she only needs a $40 order to get to $150. It will be a small show but something is better than nothing.

How about showing her this flyer

Attachments

• 66% Catalog 001.doc
    199.5 KB · Views: 298
See if she can get the few people who are coming to bring a friend. I tell them to think of someone specific for their guests to bring, such as, "Can you bring that lady that works with your husband who always..." or "Can you bring your neighbor who makes the yummy cheesecakes". If she can't think of a specific person, tell her to say to her guest, "Can you bring someone that I don't know, someone who doesn't know ME."

I'd also suggest offering a free baking stone (sm bar pan) to any guest who brings 3 uninvited adults. If someone is gung ho to try to bring 3 friends, great, but likely at least one will crap out at the last minute, so she'll bring 2 guests and you won't have to give her a prize. But I'd give out tons of sm bar pans very willingly if everyone really brought 3 uninvited adults!!

As a last resort, ask her if she has someone she can co-host with so they can each invite guests.

Also remind her that she can send out invites from the website to friends and family that live to far away to attend the show and they can place orders online to help her show.

Related to My Host Says She Can't Get Enough Guests

1. Why are some people not attending my party?

There could be various reasons why some people are not attending your party. Some may have prior commitments or are out of town, while others may have financial constraints. It is important to not take it personally and focus on the guests who will be attending.

2. How can I get my host more motivated for her party?

First, try to understand the reasons behind her lack of motivation. Is she feeling overwhelmed or unsure about hosting a party? Talk to her and offer your support and guidance. You can also offer incentives or rewards for reaching certain goals, such as booking a certain number of guests or sales.

3. What can I do if my host says some people find the products too expensive?

It's important to remember that everyone has different budgets and financial priorities. You can suggest offering payment plans or payment options that can make the products more accessible for those who find them too expensive. You can also highlight the value and benefits of the products to show why they are worth the investment.

4. How can I help my host increase attendance for her party?

Encourage your host to reach out to her network and potential guests through various channels such as social media, email, or word-of-mouth. Offer her support in creating attractive and engaging invitations, and provide her with resources and tips on how to effectively promote the party. You can also offer to do a pre-party call or video chat with potential guests to generate interest and answer any questions they may have.

5. Do I need to have a lot of experience to host a successful party?

No, you do not need a lot of experience to host a successful party. As long as you are enthusiastic and passionate about the products, and have a willingness to learn and improve, you can be a great host. Your company and team should also provide training and resources to support you in hosting a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies