• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Host From Friday Is Signing!

In summary, "My Host From Friday Is Signing!" is a phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a host who has decided to become a consultant. This brings benefits for both the host and consultant, such as earning extra income and expanding their network. To support a host who is signing up, one can offer guidance and resources and be there for them. The next steps for a host signing up as a consultant include completing an application and receiving a starter kit. A host can also continue to host parties after becoming a consultant, which can help them build their business and network further.
chefkathy
She decided not to use kit credit, but is going to wait til her tax refund comes and then she is going to sign! Hopefully in a few weeks.Yippee!!!!!

Wahooo!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Related to My Host From Friday Is Signing!

What is "My Host From Friday Is Signing!"?

"My Host From Friday Is Signing!" is a phrase commonly used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a host who has decided to become a consultant and join the Pampered Chef team. This is an exciting opportunity for both the host and their consultant, as they can now work together to grow their business and achieve success.

What are the benefits of having a host sign up as a consultant?

Having a host sign up as a consultant can bring various benefits for both the host and the consultant. The host will have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. The consultant will gain a new team member, have the chance to earn additional commission, and expand their network of customers.

How can I support my host who is signing up as a consultant?

There are several ways you can support your host who is signing up as a consultant. You can offer guidance and advice on how to get started, share your own experiences as a consultant, and provide training and resources. It's also important to be there for your host and offer encouragement and support as they embark on this new journey.

What are the next steps for a host who is signing up as a consultant?

The first step for a host who is signing up as a consultant is to complete the consultant application and agreement. Once this is approved, they will receive a starter kit and have access to training and support from their upline consultant. They can then start hosting parties and building their business as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can a host continue to host parties after becoming a consultant?

Yes, a host can continue to host parties after becoming a consultant. In fact, hosting parties is a great way for a new consultant to build their business and introduce their friends and family to the Pampered Chef products. As a consultant, they will also have the opportunity to host and participate in team parties and events, further growing their business and network.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • baychef