• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra Incentives for Hosts to Sign Up with Signature Homes!

In summary, the PC will add more levels for hosts to earn kit credit? I have many that are interested even if they don't reach $600 in sales. I wish they would consider it, but I guess they have to see how many "kit nappers" there are with this current promotion.
baychef
Silver Member
That PC will add more levels for hosts to earn kit credit? I have many that are interested even if they don't reach $600 in sales. I wish they would consider it, but I guess they have to see how many "kit nappers" there are with this current promotion.

I was on Signature Homes (I think that is what it is called) and with them they can start for only $25!! Not sure what they get for that, but I am sure the price gets some interest.

I just hope they do give extra incentives for hosts to sign. Any thoughts from anyone else?

I can't say who, but I know that at least two NEDs are pleading for this program to continue. If I were HO, I wouldn't continue it until February because of the extra free product value hosts get in January.

:):):):):):)
You just made my day, Kate!!!

I suspected they were trying it out too to see. Guess we'll find out in January! Or maybe they will keep in in January with the increase value for us to get a jump-start on recruiting for 2009. And with that, maybe they are going to keep it because of the *required* recruiting for the trip. I love how hard they work to make our businesses successful.I think it's always interesting to see what other companies are doing for their consultants as far as *perks* go... I came across this the other day... interesting... also what I found even more interesting is that they referred to their success track as a consultant who does 3 shows a month? Maybe I'm getting that wrong but that's what he said... but that was only at the consultant level... not the special for directors...http://happyhour.tohe.com:80/flash/video/billvideo_small.html

Is this Taste of Home? I thought they went out of business.

oops, I just googled them - I guess they are still active.

Yep, it's TOH. Actually, except for the car, I could probably buy it all with the $1500 gift card instead of the trip....still, this sounds like a good program. Wonder what PC will do for us in 2009???

Taste of Home Entertaining is changing its name...can't remember what to.

I'd love to see them extend this too...and find some way to deal with kitnappers (maybe not thru criminal action or hiring goons to break a few legs, but something.)

Like making them send back the kit at their expense or paying for the full cost of the products if they don't qualify in 6 months! Six months is a long time to submit $1250. Even if you only do 1 show a month you should hit that. And they did agree to doing 4, so that's not too much to ask. Is it?

I don't have a problem with kitnappers. I just have a problem when they don't tell you that's what they plan on doing. My upline says, "Don't worry about kitnappers. Pampered Chef isn't losing any money on the kit." That seems unlikely, but she's so in touch with HO I tend to believe her.

Remember, the definition of kit nappers may change. Recruits have to have $1250 in career sales (starting Jan 1) in order to qualify, and get trip points! So, those who have gone inactive can reactivate, sell $1250 and qualify.

Sometimes we never know though... my FD signed a girl that was a kitnapper... or so we thought. She's doing her first show tomorrow. Her cut off from when she signed-to-ordering a new kit is Jan 1, 2009. She signed in Sept 2007 and now is ready. My point is, is going to be hard to really identify the kitnappers. With that, I think they should *have* to submit the $1250 within a certain time frame as part of their agreement.And really (and I know I don't do this all the time personally) if we have their 4-6 shows already scheduled when they sign, will they really turn into a kitnapper? Maybe they'll go back to that...

finley1991 said:
And really (and I know I don't do this all the time personally) if we have their 4-6 shows already scheduled when they sign, will they really turn into a kitnapper?

This is a really good point Colleen. I think the real kitnappers are the ones who 'see the deal' and figure what the hell.

I've had two that fell into that category; one was a home office lead and one I had a bad feeling about from the get-go. The first signed on her own without any shows actually booked and the other simply sold me a bag of goods. I don't think either of them gave their own integrity a second thought. I just can't understand going thru life that way.:confused:

legacypc46 said:
I don't think either of them gave their own integrity a second thought. I just can't understand going thru life that way.:confused:

Unfortunately there are people out there like that. I'm with you though!

I had 3 this year that did nothing, but I truely do not believe that any of them were kit nappers. The first one, her husband lost his job right after she signed for her kit and you would think that this would have given her an incentive, but he wanted her to either get a job outside the home or something.

One got preganant and it was her first and her husband would be deploying shortly after the baby was born...yadda, yadda. With her being young and her first, I think she just didn't want to deal with anything else.

The last has been going to sign for 3 years...then she didn't want to "push" people or try to have them follow through with catalog parties, etc. I was suprised when she signed and was not shocked at the results.

As good as this incentive is, it is tough to get a party in my area in December that would get you over $40 off your kit and in January, it will be tough for them to get a really good start. I have 2 that are using kit credit, but will sign in January. One is going to sign at the end of December.

I've had one this year who I don't believe was a kitnapper. She was so excited but her early results were disappointed and her enthusiasm waned as fast as it started. She never qualified and has no more interest.

In 6 years I have only had one that was truly a kitnapper. She definitely "bought" the kit. She said she wanted the business but in retrospect she had all the red flags of a kitnapper - she was one of my first recruits.

bethcooks4u said:
I've had one this year who I don't believe was a kitnapper. She was so excited but her early results were disappointed and her enthusiasm waned as fast as it started. She never qualified and has no more interest.

I had one of those too... but she did qualify in 2 shows!!! But then she did a table at in-home event where attendance was low and zero sales and in talking with the other vendors she decided it's not worth her time to stick with PC. Her initial goal was to only do 2 shows a month anyway. What can you do?

finley1991 said:
I had one of those too... but she did qualify in 2 shows!!! But then she did a table at in-home event where attendance was low and zero sales and in talking with the other vendors she decided it's not worth her time to stick with PC. Her initial goal was to only do 2 shows a month anyway. What can you do?

I know... bless and release. Then go look for your clone. :approve:

bethcooks4u said:
I know... bless and release. Then go look for your clone. :approve:

New workshop for Leadership: "How to Clone Yourself". Boy, wouldn't that be standing room only! :)

legacypc46 said:
New workshop for Leadership: "How to Clone Yourself". Boy, wouldn't that be standing room only! :)

That would have to be one that is open to everyone!:D

Related to Extra Incentives for Hosts to Sign Up with Signature Homes!

1. What are the extra incentives for hosts to sign up with Signature Homes?

Signature Homes offers a variety of extra incentives for hosts, including free products, discounts on future purchases, and exclusive host specials. These incentives are in addition to the standard host rewards program.

2. Do I need to have a large group of people to sign up with Signature Homes?

No, you do not need to have a large group of people to sign up with Signature Homes. You can sign up as a host with just a few friends or family members. The more people you invite, the more rewards you can earn.

3. How do I sign up as a host with Signature Homes?

To sign up as a host with Signature Homes, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Signature Homes section on our website. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful party.

4. Can I earn extra incentives as a host with Signature Homes if I already have a party booked?

Yes, if you already have a party booked with Pampered Chef, you can still earn extra incentives as a host with Signature Homes. Simply reach out to your consultant and let them know you are interested in signing up with Signature Homes.

5. Are there any deadlines for signing up as a host with Signature Homes?

There are no specific deadlines for signing up as a host with Signature Homes. However, it is recommended to sign up at least two weeks before your party date to ensure enough time for planning and inviting guests. Your consultant can provide more information on specific timelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
fruit76loop