• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing My Third for the Month!

In summary, my hostess from last Sunday is taking kit credit! She makes #3 for the month for me! I am SO excited to be rebuilding!
chefkathy
My hostess from last Sunday is taking kit credit! She makes #3 for the month for me! I am SO excited to be rebuilding!

Now to make some of them into Sr. Consultants....

YAY Deb! I'm so proud of you!!!!! :party:

and I signed 2 last month as well....trying hard to get them to $1250.

Way to go, Deb!!!!!

That is terrific!!!!!! I'm trying not to be envious! I have had a couple great leads who just can't quite take the plunge. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or not saying or maybe it's just not their time but I am just praying over it all and happy that tonight I can celebrate your success with you!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!

I signed #2 for the month last night... but I didn't know. Got an ho lead with only e-mail contact info so I send her the signing bonus for Aug. She e-mailed me this morning that she already ordered her hit. Friday I had coffee with an old friend who is unemployed and wanting to go to culinary school after she gets some $$ together and is thinking of doing this in the meantime! Great way to start the week!

woohooo Colleen!And Diane, don't be envious. I haven't done anything different or special this month, I just keep asking. One of those three was someone I've been talking to for close to a year. The 2nd dropped into my lap--she came along as a guest to a show I hosted at my house--I didn't even know she was coming and I had never met her before. The third was a hostess and of course we ask all our hostesses!

Both dropped into my lap... gotta love HO leads... both were ready to get started without any conversation! Keeping my fingers crossed for #3 this month!!!!

YAY! Just got off the phone with my lead that I met with Friday and she should be singing tomorrow! WOOT!!!!

Congratulations Deb and Colleen! It's always great to read when anyone here is growing their teams. :)

You all are Awesome!! Congrats

WOW!!! Great news for both of you and congrats! I had 2 leads but one I suspect is a kit napper and the other most likely will sign next month if she signs at all.

Secretly I had set my goal for the month to be 5... not knowing if or how. And now I have 3 with a week left. Not sure if or how I will get 2 more, but strange things are happening these days!!!! Keeping positive about the other 2!!! :D

I might have #4 by Friday. fingers crossed!

Go Deb Go!!!! :D

I talked to #4--she has decided to join. Will most likely complete her agreement online tomorrow after she gets paid! YAHOO!!!God is SOOOO good!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Deb! I'm so excited for you!!!!

Deb, way to regrow your team! You are taking charge and it's going to pay off BIG!!

Carolyn, way to go too!!!!

Woo-hoo! You guys are rockin'!

YAY! The one who signed Sunday night.. the one who sent me the e-mail saying she had already ordered her kit and "what next?"... I tried calling her twice and got no answer. She turned in a show Thursday!!! WOOT!!!!

DebbieJ said:
I talked to #4--she has decided to join. Will most likely complete her agreement online tomorrow after she gets paid! YAHOO!!!God is SOOOO good!
SHE DID IT! I talked her through the online agreement tonight, so she is in!Everyone watch for my name in the CN next month! :D:D:D:D Four recruits in one month!Now to get them all to $1250 in their first 30 days......

DebbieJ said:
SHE DID IT! I talked her through the online agreement tonight, so she is in!

Everyone watch for my name in the CN next month! :D:D:D:D Four recruits in one month!

Now to get them all to $1250 in their first 30 days......

Congratulations Deb! That's AWESOME!!! :D

Way to go Deb!!!! Wahoooooo!!!!! :D

Terrific job! I've done 3 in a month but never 4!

Wow, that's so impressive!! What great timing, Deb!!

What is "Signing My Third for the Month!"?

Signing My Third for the Month! is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants are encouraged to reach out to potential new customers and sign up their third party for the month.

How do I participate in "Signing My Third for the Month!"?

To participate in Signing My Third for the Month!, simply reach out to potential new customers and sign up their third party for the month. You can also share the promotion on social media and encourage your current customers to refer their friends and family.

What are the benefits of "Signing My Third for the Month!"?

By participating in Signing My Third for the Month!, you can increase your customer base and potentially earn rewards and bonuses. It also helps to spread the word about Pampered Chef and the products we offer.

Can I still participate if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, Signing My Third for the Month! is a promotion specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to a current consultant or visit our website for more information.

How long does the "Signing My Third for the Month!" promotion last?

The promotion typically runs for one month, and new promotions may be offered in the future. Keep an eye out for announcements from Pampered Chef about upcoming promotions and events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky