• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Show- Should I Try a Grill Show????

In summary, this recipe involves making pizza dough, adding chicken and bbq sauce, and topping it with cheese. You then grill the pizza over direct medium heat for 2-4 minutes, until the underside is marked. You can also make this recipe using the Casual Cooking cookbook, which has a recipe for grilled pizza on pg 13 or 14.
AMTC
Gold Member
:confused:

Okay, I JUST (and by just I mean Sunday) signed my contract and my first show is scheduled for 7/9. It's my husband's cousin and his wife who are hosting and there will be men and women coming. This is the show that could really kick off my business. Since I hosted a show this month (and let's hope I'm a better consultant than a host :( -but hey I just moved to the state) I will be purchasing all the barbecue items.......so should I do a grill show?

What would I make, and how would I do it? Am I a fool to attempt it???

Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions????

Thanks!
Annie

Annie,

If you are comfortable with grilling, then go ahead. If you don't normally grill, you might want to choose to demo a cooking method you use more often to start with. (Wow, that means I would have to boil a lot of things!!!) Unless, of course, you are going to have group participation and have someone else manning the grill. ;) You can demo the prep work, and get everyone involved.

I am sure you will do fine!

Paula in TN

Thanks Paula!!! I'm comfortable with grilling- but it might be fun to have the host man his own grill and let him use the barbecue tools!!! I could demo everything else!!

hmmm....now I'm thinking....

Does anyone have any recipe suggestions?

Do the grill showI think you should do a battle of the sexes show! Have the men do one recipe and the women do another. That way you don't need to do anything but coach!! Have ingredeints and tools for the men to use and the same for the women. Play a game to see which team does the best or which team is the faster. I have some recipes if you are interested I had received them at one of our meetings.

Grill packets(use foil) They make their own meal! Or if you do the battle of the sexes take orders before hand and the meal will be made by one of the teams
Cut in strips chicken,steak, shrimp (cooks faster if strips) 15mins.
sliced onions, peppers, mushrooms,
lemon, orange or lime
sauce: spaghetti sauce, salsa,etc.
cheese
Wrap what is wanted for their meal in foil and place on grill!

Italian Sandwich Salad (everything that is in an Italian sandwich)
Bow tie noodles instead of bread
chunks of american cheese
chunks of deli ham
green peppers chopped
onions chopped
black olives sliced (egg slicer)
Italian Dressing to taste
Have fun with it! Let them do the work, and they get to see how the products work!
Candy McIntyre
Consultant from Maine

Hey Annie!

If you think you could deal with everyone up and around instead of having your individual attention, I say GO FOR IT! I don't think I could do that yet, but I don't have the tools yet either! I am actually thinking of a having a couples show soon so let me know how you do! Good Luck!

I think that would be really fun to do a bbq show, at our last PC meeting we talked about the rice cooker and micro cookers that you can promote at your show also so your kitchen does not get so hot when you are cooking you can do alot in those things, like potatoes, corn on the cob, chicken, veggies mac and cheese and lots of other stuff. Good luck with your show

Pizza on the grill!I just received the following recipes on my email.

Grilled Pizza:
Pizza Dough
2 chicken boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cooked and sliced) about 8 oz)
Cornmeal
Barbecue Sauce
2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
1 red onion sliced
Olive Oil

Mix chicken breast and bbq sauce

Sprinkle cutting board with corn meal. Roll out pizza dough. Brush or spray dough surface with olive oil. Flip dough directly on to grill grate.
Brush or spray top of dough with olive oil. Grill over Direct Medium heat 2-4 minutes (until underside of dough is marked). Flip dough over. Brush top of dough with more oil. Grill 3-4 more minutes.

While still on grill, top with BBQ chicken, red onion & cheese. Close grill cover to melt cheese on top.

I also read (havent looked) that there is a recipe on pg 13 or 14 of Casual Cooking?

the grilled pizza recipe in the casual cooking cookbook is way yummy

What is a "My First Show"?

A "My First Show" is a special type of Pampered Chef party designed for first-time hosts. It is a great opportunity to introduce your friends and family to the products and earn free and discounted items.

What is a Grill Show?

A Grill Show is a type of Pampered Chef party that focuses on demonstrating and using our grilling products. It is a fun and interactive way to showcase our high-quality grilling tools and accessories.

Why should I try a Grill Show for my first party?

A Grill Show is a great option for a first-time host because it sets you apart from other parties and offers a unique and exciting experience for your guests. Plus, grilling is a popular cooking method and our products are known for their durability and effectiveness.

Do I need to have a grill to host a Grill Show?

No, you do not need to have a grill to host a Grill Show. Our consultants are trained to demonstrate and use our products in various cooking methods, so you can still have a successful party without a grill.

What are the benefits of hosting a Grill Show?

In addition to earning free and discounted products, hosting a Grill Show allows you to learn new recipes and cooking techniques, get inspiration for your next cookout, and have a fun and memorable experience with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ckarasevic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ckarasevic
  • chefsarab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aried