• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Host Wants a Grill Show With Steak!

In summary, there is an opportunity for a grill show at a church with 15 steak-loving guys. The consultant has been doing potato packs for a while and is considering using different rubs for the steaks. Another suggestion is to have a DIY steak seasoning bar for the guests to create their own custom blends. For the potential recruit, the consultant should highlight the business opportunity and support offered by Pampered Chef.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hey all,

I just got off the phone with someone that I met at a fair. He wants to to a grill show at his church with about 15 other guys. He wants to demo all the BBQ tools and they are a steak and potato type guys!

I have been doing potato packs for a long time (red potatoes with Italian seasoning and garlic salt and butter!) But what should I do about the steak????
Let him pick out a few pieces and just use our different rubs so they can try them out????

He is a potential recruit as well so I really want to wow him!

Thanks,
Karen

Guys love to try the products out. If it's just the guys, I'd bring over the BBQ tools and let them have at it. Maybe add something in the Grill Basket, or do a salsa or something to go along with the steaks.

If there will also be women/spouses there, you might demo something like Apple Berry Salsa for them inside, while the guys grill outside.

It will actually be about 15 guys at their church..... So, thinking like you said, just bring the tools and let them have at it!

Guys are a little gadget-y, so make a salsa in front of them: (1) FOOD CHOPPER on a CUTTING BOARD for mincing jalapeno
(2) GARLIC PRESS for garlic
(3) CITRUS PRESS for lime, ZESTER for some zest in the bowl
(4) UM for slicing onions
(5) SALAD CHOPPER for dicing it all up in a
(6) BATTER BOWL - pop the lid on - explaining to refrigerate any that is left, and you'll have them stunned!

Hello Karen!

It sounds like you have a great opportunity for a grill show at the church with all those steak-loving guys. I love your idea of using our rubs to let them try out different flavors on their steaks. Another idea could be to create a DIY steak seasoning bar, where they can mix and match different seasonings and spices to create their own custom blend. This will not only showcase our products, but also engage the guests and make it a fun and interactive experience.

As for your potential recruit, make sure to highlight the business opportunity and the support and training that Pampered Chef offers. Good luck with your show!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What type of grill should I use for the show?

We recommend using our Pampered Chef Grill Pan for your steak show. It is perfect for grilling indoors and has a non-stick surface for easy cleanup.

What are the best cuts of steak to use?

For grilling, we suggest using cuts such as ribeye, sirloin, or filet mignon. These cuts are well-marbled and will result in a juicy and flavorful steak.

Do I need any special tools for grilling steak?

Our Pampered Chef Meat Tenderizer and Meat Thermometer are great tools to have on hand for grilling steak. The tenderizer will help to break down tough fibers, and the thermometer will ensure your steak is cooked to perfection.

What seasonings do you recommend for steak?

We have a variety of delicious seasonings, including our Smoky BBQ Rub, Garlic & Herb Rub, and Chipotle Rub. These will add incredible flavor to your steak without overpowering it.

How can I ensure my steak is cooked to the right temperature?

Using a meat thermometer is the best way to ensure your steak is cooked to your desired level of doneness. For medium-rare, aim for an internal temperature of 135-140°F, and for medium, aim for 145-150°F. Remember to let the steak rest for a few minutes before slicing and serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • chefsarab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vgibsonrn