• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Mini Invites Party: March 6, Label & Host Challenge!

In summary, John shared a summary of the content of this conversation. He shared that he is going for the Mini Invites! His first new products party is March 6. He has created labels for the minis and is also going to add a new host challenge. He will offer each host an additional special something when they go out of their circle and get 5 people that have never been to one of their parties to either come or place an order.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I am going for the Mini Invites! My first new products party is March 6. Here is what I did for a label on the minis! I sure hope it works! I am also going to add a new host challenge. I will offer each host an additional special something when they go out of their circle and get 5 people that have never been to one of their parties to either come or place an order. What to offer though? I need ideas!
I only knew how to format it in Publisher so...

Attachments

• Invite for mini.pub
    119 KB · Views: 383
Can you save as a pdf? I don't have Publisher ...

Here it is... The reason I used Publisher is because I used a 5164 label and Word won't let you save them. This way I can re-write over the info each time I want to use it.

Attachments

• Invite for mini.pdf
    81.1 KB · Views: 539
Great labels!

Very nice!!

These are amazing! I love it. Thanks so much for sharing!

I still haven't done those! But only because I couldn't buy the Avery Labels here. But you motivated me. I went on Amazon & ordered some (it was cheaper than the 2 vendor links on CC). :D

When the host collects $150 or more in outside sales before the party, I let her pick out a spice or rub from pg.36. This makes it so that before we even start the show, we have a qualified show. This has increased my show sales by about $200 per show. It doesn't cost me all that much either. I just add it to her order and usually she is already getting 20 to 30% off so it works out great.

I think I'm going to try the minis starting in March as well!!

John, you can save them. :) Create one label in the Word label template thing and then hit new document from there - it will show you all the labels on one page and there you can format, change font, etc and SAVE. ;) I save my labels all the time. :) Thanks for the PDF.

I save my word labels too!!

I have to work on it. I lost most of the formatting when I tried to pull into the label create new doc program. Nothing is lining up right. So...

John,
Do you have a file that can be edited ? I would like to use this format, but could not edit the attached file.
Thanks,
Andrea

I love those!! But - what is a courtier?

Related to My First Mini Invites Party: March 6, Label & Host Challenge!

1. What is the "My First Mini Invites Party" on March 6?

The "My First Mini Invites Party" on March 6 is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase and sell our new mini invites products. It is a great opportunity to introduce these products to potential customers and earn host rewards.

2. What is the Label & Host Challenge?

The Label & Host Challenge is a special promotion for consultants who participate in the "My First Mini Invites Party." Consultants who sell at least $500 in mini invites products and book at least one future party will receive a free set of personalized labels to use on their mini invite orders.

3. Can I participate in the "My First Mini Invites Party" if I am not a consultant?

No, the "My First Mini Invites Party" is an exclusive event for Pampered Chef consultants only. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant and hosting your own parties, you can reach out to us for more information.

4. How do I book a party for the Label & Host Challenge?

To book a party for the Label & Host Challenge, simply reach out to your consultant and let them know you are interested. They will guide you through the process and help you choose a date and time for your party.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a "My First Mini Invites Party"?

Hosting a "My First Mini Invites Party" not only gives you the opportunity to earn host rewards, but it also allows you to introduce these new products to your friends and family. Plus, with the Label & Host Challenge, you can receive a free set of personalized labels for your mini invite orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JessBarszcz
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Spring
  • batroark
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies