• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Excitement: #1 in Sales Two Years in a Row!

In summary, the top sales position for two consecutive years was achieved through a combination of hard work, dedication to customers, and seeking out innovative products. Pampered Chef's products are set apart by their quality, functionality, and use of sustainable materials. Tips for increasing sales include hosting virtual parties, offering personalized consultations, and staying active on social media. To maintain customer satisfaction, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee, regular promotions, and stays in touch through newsletters and follow-up messages. Customers can expect to see new and exciting products from Pampered Chef in the near future by following them on social media and checking their website.
Jennie4PC
I just hae to share my excitment. Since I cant attend my cluster meetings my director sends me the info from her shows I just recieed mine today and I was #1 in sales. I was also #1 in sales last year and I have been doing PC since March of 2005:)

Congrats Jennie! I saw that when I went to the meeting on Sat! Keep up the great work!

Thanks I didnt think I would be up there since I slowed down in the summer due to being prego.

GREAT JOB!!!! :D Keep up the GREAT work!

Congrats Jennie ... keep up the great work!! :)

Great JOB!!

Jennie,
Great Job, we started at same time!! March 1st 2005, I signed on Feb. 15th so I could start with new books etc.

Our Anniv. is coming up, do you offer a special?? Just curious??

Thanks,

Lisa

You Go Girl! Congratulations!

:D Congratulations!! That is AWESOME!! How much in sales did you do?

I signed Feb 28th 2005 and had April as my first month! We're all coming up on our 2 year ANNIVERSARY!!!:D :D

I was also #1 in sales for my entire cluster with $41,886.82! That's dollar sales and not incentive points! I'm hoping to do the same this year or better. London here I come!;)

wow Kristi that is way awsome you definitly did better then me I had oer 12,000 in sales last yr it was oer 11,000.

Lisa- I havent thought about doing anything but maybe I should

Great!! Way to go!!

Congrats ladies!!

You go girlfriend!!!

Related to My Excitement: #1 in Sales Two Years in a Row!

1. How did you achieve the top sales position for two consecutive years?

We attribute our success to a combination of hard work, dedication to our customers, and constantly seeking out new and innovative products to offer.

2. What sets your products apart from other kitchenware brands?

Our products are designed with quality, functionality, and convenience in mind. We also have a strong focus on using sustainable and environmentally friendly materials.

3. Can you share any tips for increasing sales with Pampered Chef?

Some of our top sellers recommend hosting virtual parties, offering personalized consultations, and staying active on social media to engage with potential customers.

4. How do you maintain customer satisfaction and retain customers?

We strive to provide excellent customer service by offering a satisfaction guarantee, regular promotions and discounts, and staying in touch with our customers through newsletters and follow-up messages.

5. What new products can we expect to see from Pampered Chef in the near future?

We are constantly expanding our product line and always have new and exciting items in the works. Stay updated by following us on social media and checking our website for new releases!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
Replies
Views
heat123