• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My DH Spreads Pampered Chef Love in Dallas!

In summary, "My DH Spreads Pampered Chef Love in Dallas!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef where DHs showcase products and promote the joy of cooking and entertaining in the Dallas area. The event will take place on [date] at [location] and is open to the public with no admission fee. Pampered Chef products will be available for purchase and information on becoming a consultant can be obtained from DHs or through the website.
Kattyschack
Gold Member
My DH is out of town for business this week. While he's in Dallas, he decided to meet up with some of his college buddies. Well, he just called and both of the guys got on the phone with me and talked to me about PC. One is moving and needs to restock his kitchen and the other is just in need of new kitchen supplies. Both are planning on giving my DH an order before he heads back... what a great phone call! My DH is always promoting PC for me, I get most of my shows from people at his work.

Cool. You've got a good one there. :)

Dont lose him! :)

Whooo Hooo! Tell hubby we said he's great! (And that you owe him one when he gets home! LOL)

Awwww that is soo nice! My husband once took my place at a show because I was really sick!! :)

Yeah, he's great! Has been very supportive. I am one lucky gal

So does he give lessons?? I would sign mine up in a heart beat!!! LOL

Geez, that's fantastic! I still can't get mine to take a catalog to the communications office at the Sheriff's Department he works for...he doesn't want to seem "pushy" (which, by the way, I respect...I just tried to convince him that leaving a catalog in the break room never hurt anyone...my label is on the back and the products sell themselves!).

Nice! Better hang on to that one!

Wow, he is a keeper!
I think if my DH did that I would need a paramedic

Related to My DH Spreads Pampered Chef Love in Dallas!

1. What is "My DH Spreads Pampered Chef Love in Dallas!"?

"My DH Spreads Pampered Chef Love in Dallas!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef in which our dedicated home consultants, also known as DHs, showcase our products and spread love for cooking and entertaining in the Dallas area.

2. When and where is "My DH Spreads Pampered Chef Love in Dallas!" taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location] in Dallas. Please check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more details.

3. Is there an admission fee for "My DH Spreads Pampered Chef Love in Dallas!"?

No, there is no admission fee for this event. It is open to the public and everyone is welcome to attend and experience the joy of cooking with Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at "My DH Spreads Pampered Chef Love in Dallas!"?

Yes, our DHs will have a variety of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the event. You can also place orders with your local consultant or online through our website.

5. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant at "My DH Spreads Pampered Chef Love in Dallas!"?

While we do not have a sign-up booth at the event, our DHs will be happy to provide you with information on how to become a Pampered Chef consultant and the benefits of joining our team. You can also visit our website or speak with your local consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies