• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Merrill Car Decals Paid off Today - Woohoo!

In summary, the two men were picking up their children from a daycare and the manager of a local sports bar saw the car and wanted to order from the company.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
So today I was picking up my little granddaughter from PlayDate (a drop in childcare center here) and at the same time the manager of the local sports bar (awesome food...we love it) was picking up his little boys. We happened to walk outside at the same time and he saw my car. Ask me if our spatulas were heat resistant up to 500 degrees. I said yep and he ask for a catalog. He said he had heard great things about our spatulas and wanted to be sure, plus needed a few extra things for his restaurant!! He is placing an order this weekend! If this works out - WOW! Super nice guy -well known in town, his restaurant is really taking off. I am so excited!

Very cool!!
Still waiting for comments on mine -- aside from my DH not wanting to drive my car anymore....

YEA!

Wow! Make sure he sees the new Mega & Master Scrapers too!

Way to go! How exciting is that??? I just love it when something like that pays off, don't you!?

Mine worked yesterday! We were at a stop sign at the end of my street and the lady next to us (two streets merge into one) yelled "hey are you a dealer?" (of course now my DH jokes about me dealing you know---illegal substances) but I got out of the car and gave her a catty!

Now she is hosting a catalog show!! I am so psyched! And validation that I didn't have to go to conference (bc I was going back and forth about it) I would have still been at conference yesterday and this would not have occured!!

Funny thing is that there is a PC consultant who lives across the street from me, but she doesnt have any decals. Hee Hee...

Awesome!
OK, now you have me talked into getting mine...:)

lacychef said:
Awesome!
OK, now you have me talked into getting mine...:)

I can't have them:cry:

Darn Michigan Insurance laws!

Wow! Make sure he sees the new Mega & Master Scrapers too!
thats the first thing I pointed out!!!

laurichef said:
Very cool!!
Still waiting for comments on mine -- aside from my DH not wanting to drive my car anymore....

So does this mean we are allowed to have them in NY? I'm not sure & I have mine in my trunk.,..:(

Yes, I have mine on my car. They just cannot be blocking the back window or immediate side windows. My neighbor did my car when he started his own business I will try to attach a picture for you. He will put on it anything you want. He has been doing many commercial jobs and doing very well with it. If anyone wants information about the decals let me know.

Well that did not work but I can email it to anyone who wants it while I figure out how to post a picture on here. Thank you.

Great you guys! That is wonderful! I got mine about 3 years ago and have only had 3 people approach me. I gave them catalogs, etc and followed up w/no results.:( No one has ever called me either. I must not be doing something right!

ok, I am going to try this again.
minersmix-albums-minersmix-photos-picture472-cimg0581-1.jpg

I am so happy that I figured it out. I even know how to change my avatar. Anyway, if anyone is interested in the decal let me know. Thanks.

That's great, Cindy!

minersmix said:
ok, I am going to try this again.
minersmix-albums-minersmix-photos-picture472-cimg0581-1.jpg

The PC logo is trademarked/copyrighted and he could be in big trouble for making it for you. You could also be disciplined by the PC Home Office.

Decals with the PC logo are available from Merrill Corporation.

Thank you for the information, I sent an email to HO. I was not trying to break any rules intentionally I just wanted to share my excitement and any information I can to this website as I find it extremely helpful and informative.

Melissa, you could always order one from Merrill...
Yours is pretty, though! :)

Ginger428 said:
So does this mean we are allowed to have them in NY? I'm not sure & I have mine in my trunk.,..:(

You walk around with PC logos on your butt?! :p

Mine are going on the car as soon as we get back from vacation. I didn't want to risk having someone call while we are gone since I'll be out of the country and it'll cost $1.49/minute to answer my cell!

janetupnorth said:
You walk around with PC logos on your butt?! :p

Why yes thats right!! And sometimes they Hurt sooooooooooooo bad.....:rolleyes:;):cool:

Sorry, to have hijacked the thread. It is great when you are approached about your business instead of always having to approach others. Congratulations.

I am not allowed to have it on my car either:cry:
DH law, not state! Our car is a lease and he doesn't want it put on it.

Some sign companies can buy trademark logos to use and I have seen the PC logo in these logo books. Our local sign maker has this book. Does anyone know which states don't allow this???

I just have the logo, not my info. I figure it's the same as having the car dealer's name on the license plate cover (which somehow ends up on my car every time I go for service:yuck:).
I'm kinda chicken to put my info on there in case some road rage psycho decides to stalk me.:eek:

I'm ordering one today :) I called my insurance company because I had heard that with the decal on I would need to have commercial insurance. What they told me was as long as the car is registered under my name and not the company name I do not need to have commercial insurance and I am ok to put the decal on my window :) So psyched!

laurichef said:
I just have the logo, not my info. I figure it's the same as having the car dealer's name on the license plate cover (which somehow ends up on my car every time I go for service:yuck:).
I'm kinda chicken to put my info on there in case some road rage psycho decides to stalk me.:eek:

Thanks for the info. I was just worried because I heard if I put them on that I won't be able to drive on Parkways. I am waiting for someone from highway patrol to get back to me.

Am I confused or did she buy the top from Merrill, which HO approves, then added her info below that? How can they not approve that???

cwinter474 said:
Am I confused or did she buy the top from Merrill, which HO approves, then added her info below that? How can they not approve that???

You can buy the logo from Merrill and then pay a sign shop to make decals with your info. That was not what she did.

Got my Merrill decal on Saturday....can't wait to get lots of phone calls now;)
Just my plain PC decal worked the other day; I practically got attacked by 2 gals wanting my info when they parked beside me & saw it, LOL! It was funny...they were like, "oh, do you have a card? we saw the sign on your car!" I did get their info too:)

lacychef said:
Got my Merrill decal on Saturday....can't wait to get lots of phone calls now;)
Just my plain PC decal worked the other day; I practically got attacked by 2 gals wanting my info when they parked beside me & saw it, LOL! It was funny...they were like, "oh, do you have a card? we saw the sign on your car!" I did get their info too:)

Yeah!! I made do that then! Especially since my sweet little girl starts kindergarten and I will be in the car pool lane daily!!!

Aw, is it your oldest going to kindergarten? How fun! Yes, be ready to hand out info:thumbup:

Yes, it is my oldest :-( . She will be going to a small private Christian School so there are NO buses at all! Better chance for someone to see my decal! I am glad you posted this because I keep forgetting about it! LOL

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. They are known for their innovative products and recipes, as well as their mission to bring people together in the kitchen.

2. Are Pampered Chef spatulas heat resistant up to 500 degrees?

Yes, Pampered Chef spatulas are designed to withstand high temperatures and are heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes them perfect for all types of cooking, including grilling and baking.

3. Can I get a catalog from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers both print and digital catalogs for customers to browse through their products. You can request a catalog from a Pampered Chef consultant or view it online.

4. How does Pampered Chef's direct sales model work?

Pampered Chef uses a direct sales model, which means their products are sold through independent consultants who earn a commission on their sales. This allows for a more personalized shopping experience and also supports small business owners.

5. Can Pampered Chef products be used in restaurants?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are not only designed for home use but can also be used in commercial kitchens, such as restaurants. In fact, many chefs and restaurants have incorporated Pampered Chef products into their cooking routines due to their durability and quality.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
AnnieBee