• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My DH Gets It: My Pampered Chef Journey and Joy!

In summary, the other day DH ran into an old church member and she was asking about me and if I was working. He responded with "yes, she has her own Pampered Chef business". This made me feel validated for my efforts, and my supportive spouse is such a bonus in this business.
amy07
So, DH has been very supportive of me doing PC right from the get-go. He may not have always understood it, but he appreciates the fact that it makes me happy.
So, the other day he came home telling me that he ran into an old church member and she was asking about me and if I was working. His response: "yes, she has her own Pampered Chef business". HE GETS IT!! I felt so validated for my efforts. He gets it, this IS my work. Man, I LOVE that man!:love: :love:

Gotta love those supportive spouses!

I love it when that happens ~ :love: yeah Amy's DH!

That is awesome Amy!

YAY!! have him call my DH will ya !? ;)

Amy, that's great!

That's so wonderful!! A supportive spouse is SUCH a bonus in this business!

dannyzmom said:
That's so wonderful!! A supportive spouse is SUCH a bonus in this business!

You can say that again!!!!! MY DH loves the DCB and has been bragging about it to everyone about what I have cooked in it and how good it is even coming out of the microwave!!!!!

Jess_K said:
YAY!! have him call my DH will ya !? ;)

Mine, too!! And you have twins, too, right?? So do I, so maybe our DH's will relate to each other... ;)

Yea, Amy!!! Can your DH record that question and answer so we can play it for our DH's as well???? Maybe if they hear another man actually use those words, it might *start* to sink in!!!

my hubby talks about it as well as my upline's hubby. Before I signed, we had a couple's get together so the guys could talk along with us girls. DH was ready for me to sign on the spot but I had to wait 2 weeks as I was taking the Praxis exam to teach in RI. Passed it, signed on with PC and never looked back. :)

I hope you gave him a great big (((HUG)))

My DH had a business client visit from out of town a couple of weeks ago, and he took him out to lunch. DH drove and of course I keep a catalog in the pick-up. He said the guy picked up and said "my wife and I love this stuff" and started flipping through the catty and they were debating the pros and cons of each item all the way to the restaraunt!

vwpamperedchef said:
Gotta love those supportive spouses!
whats that? LOL! My hubby has gotten better over the years but still is not a PC dream spouse ~ not by a long shot!:grumpy: ;)

Glad to hear that he really understands your business at this point!

That's great Amy!!

I must say that Russell has always been supportive. He sees how much I love doing it and the time and effort that goes into it. He helps me load and unload my car.

He gets even more supportive when he sees what all my commission checks have allowed us to do, ha!:D

A supportive hubby is great! I loved it when I sent mine to the bank becuase I couldn't go (was getting ready for a show!) and he came back to tell me that all the girls at the branch wanted me to bring in Pampered Chef books. He talked about my business when he made the deposit for me!! The next week when I took the books in all the girls remembered him and told me what a great job he did! I was so proud! :chef:

That's great!! My b/f is supportive of me too!! Isn't it awesome!!

straitfan said:
I hope you gave him a great big (((HUG)))

Ooo... maybe if I promise DH a hug (or something else;) ), he might at least pretend to get it... so he can "get it"!;)

:p
katie0128 said:
Ooo... maybe if I promise DH a hug (or something else;) ), he might at least pretend to get it... so he can "get it"!;)[/QUOTE]

Ha-Ha!! :p

That's great Amy!

That's wonderful. I consider my very supportive sweetie to be one of my greatest blessings.

My dh is pretty supportive. I think he may take it for granted because we've been using PC products and recipes since 1995. He doesn't brag about the great products because it's so normal to him. And, he works for himself and is by himself quite often. And, he isn't very talkative, nor is he known for bragging. Before he worked alone, he did take my baked goods to work and share.

1. What is "My DH Gets It: My Pampered Chef Journey and Joy!" about?

"My DH Gets It: My Pampered Chef Journey and Joy!" is a book written by a Pampered Chef consultant, sharing her personal journey and experiences with the company. It includes tips, recipes, and inspiration for others looking to start their own Pampered Chef business.

2. How is this book different from other Pampered Chef resources?

This book offers a unique perspective as it is written by a consultant who has experienced the journey firsthand. It also includes personal stories and insights that are not typically found in other Pampered Chef resources.

3. Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book can be enjoyed by anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef, whether they are a consultant or not. It offers valuable insights and tips for anyone looking to start their own business or improve their cooking skills.

4. Can I purchase this book online?

Yes, "My DH Gets It: My Pampered Chef Journey and Joy!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website as well as other major online book retailers.

5. Does this book include recipes?

Yes, this book includes a variety of recipes for all occasions, from quick weeknight dinners to special holiday dishes. It also includes tips for using Pampered Chef products to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ShelbyMichalek