• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 2011 Consultant Planner Just Arrived

In summary, The Furry Guy was reading the Consultant News and noticed that stoneware is on sale in February. He then suggested that he help show the guys at his work how to order a knife set and convinced them to do so.
winklermom
Am I really late getting this or is it just me? My December consultant news arrived a couple of days ago. Is it taking others this long to receive their stuff?

I'm the reverse of you. Got my consultant planner after Thanksgiving. No sign of the Dec. CN yet. Everyone on the team was complaining the other night that they get their CN at the end of the month.

I received my planner the week after Thanksgiving and just received by CN yesterday.

I signed on 9/24/10 and still have not received a CN yet... I just read it online... Maybe I will get one one day....

I still did not get my planner. I called HO two days ago and they were very helpful in getting one in the mail to me. Hope it is here tomorrow.And I have not gotten the December CN.

I got my planner late November, but I got my December CN yesterday. (Not bad really for me, compared to normal!)

Got my Dec CN right around 12/5? (But I'm a director, so I know they send them out to us first), but didn't get my calendar until last Saturday.

CN came 2 days ago which is super rare. I usually get it 3 weeks after the month has ended. No sign of the planner yet.

Don;t get me started!

urgh- no Dec CN yet- and I just got my planner a few days ago... We ALL need to Contact HO...this is SO unacceptable.

PLEASE contact HO

Amanda_RI said:
Got my Dec CN right around 12/5? (But I'm a director, so I know they send them out to us first), but didn't get my calendar until last Saturday.

Sounds like they are needing to just send them ALL at the same time. By the time Director's get them, most everyone has seen them anyway online! It's no big secret.

Not that this has anything to do with this particular thread, but . . .I was sitting and reading when The Furry Guy brought the mail in. He sat down and started going through it. The next thing I knew he said, "Hmmmm, stoneware's on special in February."I said, "Are you reading my Consultant News?"He said, "Yeah. It's interesting."He's such a nut.

I got my Dec CN two days ago....planner arrived around Thanksgiving for me

raebates said:
Not that this has anything to do with this particular thread, but . . .

I was sitting and reading when The Furry Guy brought the mail in. He sat down and started going through it. The next thing I knew he said, "Hmmmm, stoneware's on special in February."

I said, "Are you reading my Consultant News?"

He said, "Yeah. It's interesting."

He's such a nut.

HAHAHA! That's similar to my night last night! He wasn't reading it, I was. But I was showing him that we could get a knife block set for 60% off if he helped me have a $650 catalog show in Feb. I think I've got him convinced. He even goes "How's this sound? 'Here, order something - I want the knife set.'" practicing how he would present it to the guys where he works. LOL. It just might work - especially if he convinces the guys in the shop to all order a knife set. :eek:

no consultant news here in Ohio....I email, call and complain...they tell me they will send one out and I get it on the 24th of the month - the same day my regular one shows up!! I was just getting ready to make my monthly phone call when I read this thread..........I need to get some pages copied.:mad:

got my planner a couple of weeks ago. just got cn yesterday.

I called last week since mine hadn't arrived. Got one Monday and another on Tuesday.
How messed up is that? At least I got it!

Here is the response I got when I emailed HO on December 10th about my NOVEMBER CN not arriving yet. It's Dec 16th and never got November and still waiting on December's. I can tell you that I've complained at least 6 months of this year, and the only month I got "on time" was October. November's will be the 4th month I didn't receive at ALL.

HO repsonse:
Dear Noelle, Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I will forward your complaint to the appropriate department. Would you like for me to also issue a request to have the December CNL resent to you? Samantha DandridgeSolution Center RepresentativeThe Pampered Chef, Ltd.The Pampered Chef

ShelbyMichalek said:
HAHAHA! That's similar to my night last night! He wasn't reading it, I was. But I was showing him that we could get a knife block set for 60% off if he helped me have a $650 catalog show in Feb. I think I've got him convinced. He even goes "How's this sound? 'Here, order something - I want the knife set.'" practicing how he would present it to the guys where he works. LOL. It just might work - especially if he convinces the guys in the shop to all order a knife set. :eek:

The Furry Guy is a great asset to my business. I had a show cancel at the last minute due to illness. I had made a Black Forest Trifle. I told The Furry Guy that it was his. He said he thought he'd take it to work the next night. The morning after he took it I awoke to a note: "Need catalogs and order forms." The last order he got for me was for 2 Grill Presses and a Mix N Chop.

1. When will my 2011 Consultant Planner arrive?

The 2011 Consultant Planner will arrive within 5-7 business days from the date of your order.

2. Is the 2011 Consultant Planner customizable?

Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner is customizable with your name and contact information on the cover.

3. Can I purchase additional pages for the 2011 Consultant Planner?

Yes, additional pages for the 2011 Consultant Planner can be purchased separately.

4. What size is the 2011 Consultant Planner?

The 2011 Consultant Planner is 8.5 inches by 11 inches, making it the perfect size to fit in most bags and purses.

5. Are there any special features in the 2011 Consultant Planner?

Yes, the 2011 Consultant Planner has a monthly view, weekly view, and daily view, as well as sections for goal setting, tracking orders, and planning parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef