• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Time for a Letter Writing/Email Campaign?

In summary, the Consultant News is a magazine that is sent to Home Office consultants but has not been delivered to some of them yet. They should be getting it in advance so that they can use the information.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
My Consultant News arrived today. I know many of you don't even have yours yet. . .

What good does the "March Steps for Success" do me when the freaking month is half over? Regardless of what type of mail service (media, etc.) Home Office chooses to use, I think we should be getting this information in the first few days of the month (if not at the very end of the previous month).

Anyone else ready to take up pitchforks and torches with me?

I am! I signed up the end of Jan. and haven't received any Consultant News in the mail yet!
I agree you should receive the next month issue at the end of the current month.

Sheryl

I got mine a few weeks ago...odd...

Yep...I've had mine for a few weeks too......

Maybe they figure since they also post it online......

I got mine either Friday or Saturday....and you are right! IT doesn't do any good to have monthly strategy at the middle/end of the month! I know I could read it online - but if that's the case - why are they sending a hard copy out...I much prefer the hard copy, and it's alot of $ in ink to print the whole magazine out on my printer!

For anybody who has never received a Consultant News or is getting theirs very late a friendly email to HO would probably do the trick. Just email and let them know and I sure they will look into it. Just a reminder that it is posted on CC as well. Sometimes mine are a little late but I don't think it has anything to do with HO but our mail system.

I got mine late too. A couple of days ago. It is true. Would be nice to hve them the first week of March.

[shrug] You can read them online on CC. [/shrug]April isn't up there yet but it should be fairly soon.

I dont even have mine yet.

Log on to CC and read it there in the meantime. You'll find it under the link to host/guest specials.

when I was a new consultant I had this issue as well. I called HO and never had a problem again.
Take that back there was 1 time when they were all late company wide. But I think that was some kind of printing troubble.
If yours is regularly late I would not only call HO but your local postmaster.

I got mine late last week as well. I emailed earlier in the week and they sent a replacement copy that arrived today.

You're right, it does absolutely no good.

And I know I can read it online and I do, but then why bother mailing it?

I also know they are sent media/bulk and therefore are not delivered in a timely manner, but again, then why bother?

You would think they would do a month in advance. In Feb you should be getting March and so on. That way you get it before the month starts and can use the info.

NMmommy said:
You would think they would do a month in advance. In Feb you should be getting March and so on. That way you get it before the month starts and can use the info.

Yes, that would be the common sense thing to do but, as we are all painfully aware, common sense is very uncommon these days.

chefjeanine said:
Yes, that would be the common sense thing to do but, as we are all painfully aware, common sense is very uncommon these days.

ROFLMAO! This is so true!!!

I totally agree. I just got mine last week...I think they should send them a month ahead like regular magazines do.

Hmm...I got mine at the beginning of March, so I'm satisfied with that.

I just got mine on Friday- I read them online but it isn't the same! They should send two issues together to get one month ahead. Send April's and May's when they would normally send April's. April would still be late but May's would be early and we could be on track to get them all early!

(BTW- if you start a letter writing campaign be sure to send them all on horseback like they send my CN! LOL!)

SilverCeladon said:
I totally agree. I just got mine last week...I think they should send them a month ahead like regular magazines do.

This is what I'd like to see!

gilliandanielle said:
They should send two issues together to get one month ahead. Send April's and May's when they would normally send April's. April would still be late but May's would be early and we could be on track to get them all early!

That's exactly what my husband said tonight when I was venting to him.

I am glad someone understood what I was trying to say! I just read it back to myself and was confused even though I wrote it, LOL!

There'd be one without recognition, since they have to wait until numbers are finalized to put together the lists.
But it is a very good idea.

I know that we can read it online but what about the people that don't have access to a computer that sell? I think they should send them out like magazine subscriptions do....2 weeks before the month even starts so that we will have it. I do read it online but sometimes it's just nice to be able to not HAVE to go online (not that I mind.....this site occupies a lot of my time!) and like I said for the people with no internet access. Just a thought. But you are right Ann, it would be hard with the recognition unless they switched that up a little too....I don't know! :)

Last edited:
rennea said:
For anybody who has never received a Consultant News or is getting theirs very late a friendly email to HO would probably do the trick. Just email and let them know and I sure they will look into it. Just a reminder that it is posted on CC as well. Sometimes mine are a little late but I don't think it has anything to do with HO but our mail system.

Great idea. Off to send one now. This is not the first month I haven't gotten it until the end, but of course I always read it online the second it's up anyway!

1. How do I come up with a list of people to send letters or emails to?

Think about who you want to reach with your campaign. This could be current customers, potential customers, or even people in your community. You can also ask for referrals from friends and family or use your social media networks to find contacts.

2. What should I include in my letter or email?

Start with a catchy subject line or opening sentence to grab the reader's attention. Then, introduce yourself and your business, and explain why you are reaching out. Share any promotions or new products/services you are offering and include a call to action, such as asking for a response or offering a discount for referrals.

3. How often should I send out letters or emails?

This will depend on your campaign goals and the response you are receiving. If you are looking for a quick boost in sales, you may want to send out letters or emails more frequently (weekly or bi-weekly). Otherwise, a monthly or quarterly campaign can help you stay top of mind with your audience.

4. Is it better to send physical letters or emails?

Both options have their pros and cons. Physical letters can feel more personal and may have a higher chance of being opened, but they also require more time and resources. Emails are quicker and more cost-effective, but they can also end up in a spam folder or get lost in a crowded inbox. Consider your audience and budget when deciding which option to use.

5. How can I track the success of my campaign?

You can track the success of your campaign by monitoring your responses and sales. Keep track of how many people respond to your letter or email, as well as any increase in sales or new customers. You can also include a specific code or link in your campaign materials to track the source of any new business. Additionally, asking for feedback or reviews from those who received your letter or email can also provide valuable insights into the success of your campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
annew
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies