• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 1250: Qualified & When to Expect Them?

In summary, "My 1250: Qualified & When to Expect Them" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants track their progress towards reaching the $1250 sales goal and receive rewards. Once qualified, consultants can expect to receive free products, discounts, or other special perks. They can check their progress and estimated timeline on their "My 1250" page on the Pampered Chef website. Unfortunately, rewards are only given to those who reach the $1250 sales goal, but it is still encouraged for all consultants to strive towards this goal for the many benefits it offers.
lisa717
I got my 1250 in before 4/20 so I should be getting these....where can I find any info about them? You know like telling me I qualified for them and when to expect them???

When did you submit your last show & where in NY are you? I submitted my last show on the 19th (PHEW!) & got the products today....:D

You can log in to CC, and go through the Product Adjustment steps, as if you were going to enter one. Click on the link for "can't find a show thing" ....then do a search for 2007, and look for a show # with a G in it. This is a consultant incentive...you can press next, and it should list the mid-season products. Anyway, from here you can use that G number, say G0024...and add an 01 at the end, and your consultant number before. This is your alternate reference tracking number for fedex. This will give you your shipping info!

Ginger I submitted mine on Thurs the 19th too...I am Upstate NY...You know where ALL the snow fell in OSWEGO this winter?? I am 15 minutes southwest of there...along the lake.......Thanks Jennifer I will try that..cause FEX EX didn't show up here today!! LOL

OK I found that but is there a way to track it? To my knowledge is hasn't shipped yet?

You found it in your adjustment screen? If so, then it has been. You now go to fedex.com ....go to track shipments, then find the "by alternative ref number" selection.... and then my alt ref #, for example was: 489794G002401 .....my consultant number + show number + 01. Try that and see what it shows you.

Ok Thank You!!

You should get them today....BTW CONGRATS on your new business & welcome to PC!!!:D

Related to My 1250: Qualified & When to Expect Them?

1. What is "My 1250: Qualified & When to Expect Them"?

"My 1250: Qualified & When to Expect Them" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to our consultants. It helps them track their progress towards reaching the $1250 sales goal and provides an estimated time frame for when they can expect to receive their rewards.

2. How does the "My 1250: Qualified & When to Expect Them" program work?

Once a consultant reaches $1250 in sales, they become qualified and are eligible to receive rewards. The program tracks their sales and gives an estimated timeline for when they can expect to receive their rewards. This information can be found on the consultant's "My 1250" page on the Pampered Chef website.

3. What rewards can consultants expect to receive through the "My 1250: Qualified & When to Expect Them" program?

The exact rewards may vary, but typically consultants can expect to receive free products, discounts on future purchases, or other special perks for reaching the $1250 sales goal.

4. How can consultants check their progress towards reaching the $1250 sales goal?

Consultants can log into their Pampered Chef account and go to the "My 1250" page to see their current sales amount and estimated timeline for when they will become qualified and receive their rewards.

5. Can consultants still receive rewards if they do not reach the $1250 sales goal?

Unfortunately, no. The "My 1250: Qualified & When to Expect Them" program is specifically for consultants who reach the $1250 sales goal. However, we encourage all our consultants to strive towards this goal as it comes with many benefits and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
maldvs
Replies