• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Stats: What % of Products Are Under $20?

In summary, approximately 35% of the company's products are priced under $20, with a wide range of options available. These under $20 products are made with the same high-quality materials and standards as all other products, and the selection is constantly updated and expanded. Additionally, promotions and sales often include under $20 products, providing customers with even more affordable options.
afeller
Hi everyone,.

I know that I have seen the stats before, but I was not able to find them. Does anyone know what the percentage of products are under $20?

Thank!

Thank You !!!

1. What is the percentage of products that are under $20?

According to our latest statistics, approximately 35% of our products are priced under $20.

2. Are there a variety of products available for under $20?

Yes, we offer a wide range of products at different price points, including many options that are under $20.

3. Can I find high-quality products for under $20?

Absolutely! Our under $20 products are made with the same high-quality materials and standards as all of our other products.

4. How often do you update your under $20 product selection?

We are constantly updating and adding new products to our under $20 category to provide our customers with a diverse and affordable selection.

5. Are there any sales or discounts available for under $20 products?

Yes, we often have promotions and sales that include our under $20 products, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD