• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking Order Tricks: Tips for New Direct Sales Consultants

In summary, if you have two hosts, you can either put Host B as a booking on Host A's show or submit Host A's show first and then submit Host B's show and offer the past host special to Host A.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
Ok so I know that I am still new but if anyone has any tricks when putting in orders I would love to hear them. I am still trying to get qualified and heve my 2nd show sunday. My 1st and 2nd are both with 2 hostess and someone already said to spl;it the party up so it will equal 4 shows. ANy other ideas?
jaime

If you have two hosts, here's what you do. Host A is the "original" show. Put Host B as a booking on Host A's show. Submit Host A's show first. Submit Host B's show and offer the past host special to Host A. How do you decide who is A or B? Whoever you knew first or, if you met them at the same time, whoever works the hardest!

Kate's idea is a great one as it helps one of your hosts get 4 knives instead of 2 at the 60% off or split it between the 2 and each one gets 3 knives (the PHD benefit would be put in with the 2 host knives & then you'd split the knives when they came in).

Technically we are not supposed to split shows. However, you might see if your hosts get enough outside orders as well as show orders to make up 2 shows (a cooking show & a catalog show or 2 cooking shows if she'll make something using PC products & take into work). This would allow the host to book a show off of herself and at the "2nd" show to get double the hostess benefits. Do the cooking show first and then do the catalog show. For the 2nd/catalog show you'll need to enter the host as both the host & then add her as a guest at the show. This month that would mean that the host would be able to get a total of 6 knives at the 60% off which is a great deal.

If there are two hosts already, I don't see it as splitting the shows. I hate co-hosts because there is only one host special and only one of them can get the past host special at shows booked from them!

cmdtrgd said:
If there are two hosts already, I don't see it as splitting the shows. I hate co-hosts because there is only one host special and only one of them can get the past host special at shows booked from them!

I usually suggest that the host that chooses the host special should let the other get the past host special at the show booked from theirs. (And usually they are friends/relatives, so they work together....if there aren't any bookings, then we split the FPV or half off items more like 20/80 or 30/70 instead of 50/50 to make up for the lack of 2 host specials)

cmdtrgd said:

Good point Kate, I missed that when I was reading last night.

Related to Unlocking Order Tricks: Tips for New Direct Sales Consultants

1. What are some essential tools for a successful Pampered Chef party?

Some essential tools for a successful Pampered Chef party include a variety of high-quality knives, versatile cookware, and helpful kitchen gadgets like a garlic press or citrus juicer. It's also important to have a sturdy cutting board and a set of measuring cups and spoons.

2. How can I best utilize the Pampered Chef products in my cooking?

The best way to utilize Pampered Chef products in your cooking is to familiarize yourself with the product guide and recipe suggestions. Many products have specific uses and tips for optimal performance. You can also attend a cooking demonstration or party to learn more about how to use the products.

3. What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party?

To host a successful Pampered Chef party, make sure to invite plenty of guests, provide refreshments, and create a welcoming atmosphere. Encourage guests to interact and try out the products, and offer incentives for purchases. It's also helpful to have a consultant present to demonstrate the products and answer any questions.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training sessions to learn about the products, business practices, and marketing strategies. It's also important to have a passion for cooking and a desire to share the Pampered Chef experience with others.

5. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all products purchased directly from the company. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within one year for a full refund or replacement. If your product has a manufacturing defect, it can be returned for a replacement at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bakinwithbacon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JenKollaja
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lisasfuncooking