• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Kind of Table Do You Bring for Your Pampered Chef Demo?

well, the party starts and I'm standing there with this big contraption. But if I can't use the island or the kitchen, I will bring the 6 foot table. I think the 6 foot table is the best option because it gives me more working space. Plus, I can easily set up a buffet on it.I have a small kitchen, so I don't have an island. I use a 4'x6' rectangle card table that folds for travel. I have never had an issue with the Food Chopper.
LisaAnn
Silver Member
This is my 1st post...I'm in SS1 and am having my 2nd show on Sunday. Thank you all for all of your awesome tips! I have been lurking around for a few weeks now.

Now on to my question...what kind of table do you bring with you for your demo. At my first party I brought an elongated card table (apprx 2ft x 4ft) it seemed to work OK until I used the Food Chopper and almost set everything sailing off the table:eek: . What works best for you?

Thanks!

Lisa

Lisa I had asked the very same question about a month ago, I'm in my 4th month now. Mostly everyone said they bought a rectangular table from Costco/Bjs one of those places. One person even said it was adjustable. I still have to buy my own table, luckily everyone has a table set up for me. One person had a snack tray lol my 2nd party! Then she set up a card table. If you feel its not sturdy enough, use the chopper on another table they have set up like hte coffee table. I did this at my own party. I hope this helps. Good luck in your business :)

Cmon Tina....you live in NY & you dont have a Costco near you?;) ;) ;) (J/K) First I bought a 4' long & it just fit in the car, so went out & got a 6' that folds.:) ( have a Grand Am, so space is limited) They are both really sturdy, but when it comes to the Chopper, I do the same, I look for something REALLY sturdy, cuz I'm hard on mine;) ;) ;) Hope this helps.

I don't bring my own table to my shows. I have been doing this for over a year now, and have never had an issue with the table. When I host-coach, I just make sure to tell them to have a table ready for me when I get there. Even on the card tables I've used, the Food Chopper doesn't seem to wiggle things around too much.

LOL Ginger yep I do have a costco near me.. but its nice of you to offer to get one for me b/c I'm too lazy to go lol jk

I own & operate a Galley on a fishing boat. So I'm in Costco about 2-3 times a week:( :( :( Also Mega Meats, Restaurant Depot & Stew Leonards!!;)

Hi Lisa, welcome to chefsuccess...

I don't bring a table, I make sure that the host has something that I can use, sometimes we re-arrange furniture. I do have both a 6 ft and 8 ft folding table that I use for craft fairs. I got those at O-Max and they delivered them for free.

I Never bring a table with me, and personally would never consider bringing one. In my hostess letter I have bolded that I need them to supply the table and food. We usually end up on an island in the kitchen or the dinning table. That way you don't have the chopper problem. I have only had one guest that was surprised that I didn't bring a table with me.

Table HeightsI bring my own table for a major reason...TABLE HEIGHT!

I bought a table at Sam's Club that has adjustable legs, so I can bring it up to counter height. If I can't use the kitchen counter, I am not killing my back hunched over a standard card table or kitchen table. If every host had an adjustable table, I wouldn't bring my either!

So, if you have any sort of back problems, I highly recommend the adjustable one. It folds, and has a handle, so it's very easy to carry! Cost me 40 tax deductible dollars, and was worth EVERY PENNY!

Love my table!I use a 4 foot adjustable table that folds in half for travel or when not in use for storage. It's great, I take with me to all my shows just in case I need it when I get there. The price has gone up a bit to $51.00 including shipping (I got mine when they were $47). It's a great table and WELL WORTH the money! So easy to take with you too and to store when not in use. Here's the link:

http://www.buylifetime.com/detail.aspx?ID=307

Linda

I have a 4 ft and two 6 foot tables for festivals and fairs. But I never considered bringing them to shows with me. More and more of the hosts that I work with have islands, or kitchents with a bar opening into a great room.

We are supposed to make our job look fun and easy and I have to be really careful not to bring so much product that I have to make a ton of trips to the car. I would not want to have to add a table into the mix.

I always ask the host during host coaching where we will be set up in her home so that is all figured out ahead of time. Most of the time, I'm at a kitchen island or in the family room at a card table. Only twice did I bring my own table simply b/c the host didn't have one. I own a Honda CRV and there is a removable folding table in my cargo area, so I just use that one. It's very very small, but it works!

nikked said:
I bring my own table for a major reason...TABLE HEIGHT!

I bought a table at Sam's Club that has adjustable legs, so I can bring it up to counter height. If I can't use the kitchen counter, I am not killing my back hunched over a standard card table or kitchen table. If every host had an adjustable table, I wouldn't bring my either!

So, if you have any sort of back problems, I highly recommend the adjustable one. It folds, and has a handle, so it's very easy to carry! Cost me 40 tax deductible dollars, and was worth EVERY PENNY!

My director took me to a Sam's club out of town (we don't have much in our small town) where she bought her table. It is a 2 X 4 foot table that folds in half and has 4 different heights. When I am not using the table my daughter is. It is so perfect for doing crafts and playing games on it with her.

My first ss months it seems I supplied tha table as the hosts didn't have 1 big enough or it was in the wrong location etc. But now lucky for me lately, I have been able to do them on their dininig table or in the kitchen island or coutnertops! I love when I don't have to use my own!!! (less car trips)!

I have my own table. I'm not sure the size of it, but I can tell you it is an retangle table. I'm thinking it is 48'x28'. I bought it from Wal-mart about a year ago. It has been a really good table and I really do like it. Of course, with taking it to every show it does get to be a pain. I think I'm gonna look into getting the table pamperedlinda mentioned. I really could use one that folds all the way down to where I can carry it with out no problems. LOL

I bought a 4 foot long table with adjustable legs at BJ's. I noticed yesterday that one disadvantage of the small table is things seemed cramped. I didn't really have a problem with my chopper. Things started sliding a bit but nothing fell.

When using the chopper, be sure you're on a corner of the table. The leg gives stability that you just don't have anywhere else on the table top.

TableI never take a table unless the host tells me she doesn't have one. Usually theres a place in someones home to set up .
I hate lugging tables what a pain. :)

What Kind of Table Do You Use?

The type of table used for Pampered Chef demonstrations is typically a sturdy, level surface with enough room to comfortably accommodate all of the products and cookware being used.

Do You Have Specific Table Recommendations?

While we do not have specific table recommendations, we suggest using a table that is at least 4 feet long and 2 feet wide for a successful demonstration.

Can I Use My Own Table?

Yes, you are welcome to use your own table for demonstrations. Just make sure it meets the size and stability requirements mentioned above.

Do You Provide Tablecloths?

Pampered Chef does not provide tablecloths for demonstrations. We recommend using a clean, neutral-colored tablecloth to create a professional and inviting display for your products.

How Do I Set Up My Table for a Demonstration?

To set up your table for a demonstration, start by laying out your products and cookware in an organized and visually appealing manner. Make sure to leave enough space for any food preparations and to display your recipes and catalogs. You may also want to include any decorations or signage to showcase the Pampered Chef brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • lakamper