• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Seasonings Do You Bring to Your Pampered Chef Shows?

In summary, Tammy brings all her seasonings with her to her shows, except for the oils and vanilla. She also takes the cinnamon and caramel sprinkles with her. She usually only takes what she needs for the recipe, but sometimes she will take the sprinkles too.
lakamper
Do you bring all your seasonings with to your shows or just what you are using for the night? I havent been bringing mine, and I'm thinking I should - the oils too - except spillage would cause quite a problem.........thoughts???

I bring all of them in a basket and set it in the middle of the table and encourage them to sniff and taste away!

I bring all the seasonings except the oils and vanilla - I only bring those if they are part of the demo. I use the small cookware bag to transport.

I bring the Cinn. and Caramel sprinkles...that's it.

I take the cinnamon and caramel sprinkles and that's it... I didn't have any others to bring anyway. Now that I have the greek rub... I'll take it if I need it.

I bring everything except for the vanilla. I have little disposable cups that everyone can sprinkle seasoning in to try. I sell a lot of them too!

I only take what I'm using, except I have been regularly taking the sprinkles since they came out. But, for hygienic reasons, I put a small sample of each in a 35 mm film container, instead of passing the full container around letting people put their noses in them! With all the colds and flus going around right now, I don't think you can be too safe, especially with food. I would not want someone to blame me for them getting ill. Nor do I want to contract something from germs on my seasonings. I wish we had something to take in a case that held small sample bottles of each spice. That would really help sell a lot of our spices. I might have to send in a product suggestion...

Tammy

I take the Italian and the sprinkles. Those usually just stay in my car. I found out last summer some of our seasonings don't like the summer heat very well.

I only take what I'm using in a recipe.

Except at Feb shows, I took the sprinkles, since they were part of the guest special.

I take the seasoning my recipe calles for and sometimes I will throw in a few others just to have them sitting around. Depends on how much stuff I am needing for the recipe, I do not like to over load.

I will probably take the new rubs with me to my shows in March.

I usually don't bring any unless I'm using them. In Feb I brought the sprinkles.

I think I will take the sprinkles that are the special, and perhaps the new ones for a while. Thanks for all your responses!

I have found that when I bring them, I sell them....it's the kind of thing people want to smell before buying. I sell a ton of spices - almost everyone at my shows ends up buying at least one.

I just set them in the middle of the table, and let them know they are free to check them out.

I take what's used in the recipe but usually carry the Italian on me at all times since it's got such a mouth watering scent to it. Also, if it's a guest or host special for the next month (or present month) I'll bring that as well.

What Seasonings Do You Bring?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of seasonings to enhance your cooking experience. The top five frequently asked questions about our seasonings are:

1. Do you have any all-purpose seasonings?

Yes, we have several all-purpose seasonings that can be used in a variety of dishes. Some of our popular options include Garlic & Herb Rub and Southwest Seasoning.

2. Are your seasonings made with natural ingredients?

Our seasonings are made with high-quality, natural ingredients to provide the best flavor for your dishes. We do not use any artificial flavors or preservatives.

3. Do you have any salt-free seasonings?

For those looking to limit their sodium intake, we offer a range of salt-free seasonings, such as our Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Rub and Salt-Free Southwest Seasoning.

4. Are your seasonings gluten-free?

Yes, we understand the importance of dietary restrictions and offer a variety of gluten-free seasonings, including our Gluten-Free Garlic & Herb Rub and Gluten-Free Southwest Seasoning.

5. Do you have any organic seasonings?

We are proud to offer organic options for our seasonings, including our Organic Garlic & Herb Rub and Organic Southwest Seasoning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrny2001
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • middlemamma
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BobbiG
  • TinasKitchen