• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Bring to Your Show?

In summary, the author always brings the following items to her shows: a Tool Turn About, stones, a USG, cutting board, cookware, and a small bowl caddy. She tries to bring less, but still brings the Entertaining Set and a piece of cookware.
TinasKitchen
What items do you always have in your Tool Turn About because you want to show it?

Any other items you bring all the time whether you use it in your demo or not?

I find I always have a stone, the USG and a cutting board but I realize my tool turn about is so filled up, dont know what to get rid of!

Well, I'm not the one to ask how to NOT bring too many gadgets, because I bring my whole tool turn-about! I find that people like to spin it around & check out all the little gadgets. Since I earned the turnabout case, I don't mind taking the whole thing-it's easy to tote.
I always bring 1 or 2 stones, different shapes depending on what I'm making. Also, one piece of cookware (usually the small saute pan), my knives & cutting boards, chopper, 1 pc of simple additons (usually the small bowls & caddy filled w/candy)....I always bring those things, then just fill my bag with whatever else I need for my recipes.
I think I need to get back to cutting back on what I bring:rolleyes: Now of course there's all this new stuff to bring next month!....

I try to stick with the SS items, a piece of executive cookware and maybe one or two new products that are really expensive-LOL! I have worked hard to pare things down. I don't want to look like I have to work too hard, or that my job is too hard.

I am trying to bring less.

I bring what a I need for the recipe plus usually the following: 8 inch saute, bar pan (it's my fav), small bowl caddy with 2 white bowls (I put my pens in one and candy in the other and pass it around when I hadn out catalogs). I bring my TTA usually, but I pare it WAY down, cuz mine is stuffed!!!!

My problem is that I want to bring all my PC stuff... then I remeber duh Leah you don't have the rolling crate yet your not going to be able to lift this sucker. And of course like normal I can't ..... and so I end up getting help from either the host's husband or my host herself. Now isn't that sad the pampered chef lady can't lift her own creat??? Oh well!!!

I keep it light! I want to be able to get it all in one trip and I *don't* have the rolling bag yet!!!! ;)

I also make it easy on myself and usually offer 1 recipe a month. Then I can pack my crate ONCE! I bring the dishes home with me, and reload it for the next show. Less chance of forgetting anything this way.

But when packing for my shows, I do only bring what I need for the recipe, the Tool Turnabout and a couple other small, select items to make sure I'm showing something from most of the lines we carry....

Need to pick my September show recipe!!!!! I'm going to try the Flatbread and see how that would work for shows..... any other suggestions???? lol

One of the main reasons I am getting a rolling crate is becasue where I live, everyone has a million stairs going into their house, and my back can't handle lifting of the crate. I ordered the Carry all bag and the tool turn about bag. Which will help lighten my load just a tad bit.

mommyhugz1978 said:
One of the main reasons I am getting a rolling crate is becasue where I live, everyone has a million stairs going into their house, and my back can't handle lifting of the crate. I ordered the Carry all bag and the tool turn about bag. Which will help lighten my load just a tad bit.

Just be careful going up those stairs, & holding the rolling case by the handle that lifts up. My handle has broken:( I'm so mad about that!

I bring what most of the others bring. However, I almost always bring the Entertaining Set. I have sold so many of them by having them at my shows and using them for side ingredients. I have booked 2 shows in the last few months because the guest saw them and wanted to earn them!Otherwise, I bring all of my kit items and a piece of cookware. The small oval baker is one I like to make sure I have because my guests can see what they look like!

I usually have my TTA in the case and 2 bins. I am trying to get it down to one crate. I'm going to try this at my show on Sunday and see how it works. I also like the idea of only one recipe for the month and thats it. I try to give my hosts a choice. What do you guys do w/ the recipes? do you do one a month (my director does).

lacychef said:
Just be careful going up those stairs, & holding the rolling case by the handle that lifts up. My handle has broken:( I'm so mad about that!

Thanks for the advice.....

lacychef said:

Do an adjustment! If your rolling case is less than a year old, you can get a new one.

There's a warranty on that too!

Got to love those warrenties !!! :)

What Do You Bring to Your Show?

1. What products do you bring to your show?

We bring a wide variety of kitchen tools and cookware, including our popular stoneware, knives, and gadgets. We also have specialty items like our Garlic Peeler and Herb Stripper.

2. Do you bring any food to the show?

No, we do not bring food to the show. However, we do demonstrate how our products can make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for you.

3. Is there a cost to attend your show?

No, there is no cost to attend our show. It is completely free for you and your guests. We want to share our products with you and help you discover new and innovative kitchen tools.

4. Can I purchase products at the show?

Yes, you can purchase products at the show. We have a fully stocked inventory with us and you can purchase any items that catch your eye. We also offer special discounts and bundles at our shows.

5. How long does the show typically last?

Our shows typically last about 2 hours. This gives us enough time to demonstrate our products, answer any questions, and give you and your guests a chance to shop and place orders if you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• middlemamma
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BobbiG
  • jrny2001
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • lakamper