• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bringing Snacks to My Hair Stylist's Shop

In summary, when deciding on snacks to bring to your hair stylist's shop, it is best to choose easy-to-eat options that won't create a mess, such as granola bars, pre-packaged chips or crackers, or fruit. It is also important to ask about any dietary restrictions before bringing snacks, and to avoid homemade snacks as they may not be suitable for everyone. You do not need to bring enough snacks for everyone in the salon, and the best time to bring them is usually during your appointment. However, if this is not possible, you can drop them off before or after your appointment.
winklermom
My hair stylist is a good friend and has told me that I can come and set up sometime at her shop. I'm just wondering what I should bring to eat, if anything. I had actually thought about just bringing some cream cheese w/raspberry sauce and some of the other sauces with pretzel sticks for sampling. Any other ideas that you've done that worked for you.

If I had the chip maker, I might would do some of those while I was there but I don't have it yet.

I personally wouldn't take food to a hair shop, but that is just my opinion! Lots of hair flying around -- I know I wouldn't want to eat anything! LOL
You could take a few of your favorite products, some holiday ideas, catalogs (or minis) and of course, recipes. Also, you could do a drawing if you like.
Good luck!

If you want something....maybe just put holiday Hershey Kisses or something in a bamboo or batter bowl. Have the prep bowls filled with them, then tied with Christmas bows/ribbons, and stacked as gift ideas, etc.I agree on the hair thing. Hair goes everywhere, no matter what they do.

My salon always serves fresh doughnuts, cookies or pastrys but it's in the waiting area. I think you would be fine with the dips and chips.

I took Pumpkin Gems when I pampered a business (actually 5 of them 2 hair shops & 3 banks) towards the end of Oct. Everyone loved them, but I ended up with only 3 orders which 3 bank tellers put together to save shipping..... Not as good as I had hoped, but I now have 3 more contacts.

1. What types of snacks are appropriate to bring to my hair stylist's shop?

It is best to bring snacks that are easy to eat and won't create a mess. This could include items like granola bars, pre-packaged chips or crackers, or fruit.

2. Should I ask my hair stylist if they have any dietary restrictions before bringing snacks?

Yes, it's always a good idea to ask if your hair stylist has any food allergies or dietary restrictions before bringing snacks. This will ensure that everyone can enjoy the snacks without any issues.

3. Is it okay to bring homemade snacks to my hair stylist's shop?

While it is a nice gesture, it is generally best to avoid homemade snacks. This is because it can be difficult to know if the ingredients used are safe for everyone and if the snacks were prepared in a clean and sanitary manner.

4. Should I bring enough snacks for everyone in the salon?

No, it is not necessary to bring enough snacks for everyone in the salon. It is a kind gesture to offer some snacks to your hair stylist and perhaps a few others, but it is not expected for you to provide snacks for the entire salon.

5. When is the best time to bring snacks to my hair stylist's shop?

The best time to bring snacks is typically during your appointment. This way, you can share the snacks with your hair stylist while they are working on your hair. However, if you are unable to bring snacks during your appointment, you can always drop them off before or after your appointment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampchefsarah
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
Replies