• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Do You Bring to a Pampered Chef Party?

In summary, Heather brings what she needs for the recipe and a few extras like the host special. She finds it easier to carry just what she needs and her sales have not decreased.
RunawayChef
It's very tempting to take every PC item that I own, but then I'll be tripping over my own stuff!!!
Do you just bring enough for the recipies??

I bring whatever I need to make the recipe. My tool turn about loaded with gadgets and the next two host specials but just one piece (dots trio bowl and DCB).

Just what I need for the recipe, plus my TTA with basic essentials. Remember to let the catalog do the work for you!! Also, if you drag too much stuff, guests will think your job is too hard.

I bring what I need for the recipe, the SS and Executive 8", small dots bowl (I do the ice cube demo with those last 3 items), my TTA full, the host special for this and next month, the current guest special and anything the host asks me to bring to show (I always ask if there is anything in particular she wants to see. For the first 6 weeks or so I bring a few of the new items (right now it is a grinder, bamboo bowl - which I collect drawing slips in, and the pourer/stopper).

Last night I had a party that was suppose to have atleast 15 guests and the host wanted me to bring EVERYTHING because she thought I would be able to do a lovely display on her wood covered pool table. I agreed as the show was right across the street from mine! Well, after 12k steps on my pedometer only 4 people showed with 3 ordering.

Note to self...just bring the essentials and a few "hot" items!

I pack what I need plus a few extras that will fit. I am a visual/hands-on person & think that is a great way to add on sales. I always have stoneware & cookware (even if I'm not using during demo), forged cutlery & TTA with all tools. I also pass around products.

How do you ladies to it? I just bring the necessary things for the recipe, plus a saute pan and prep bowl. And, with just that, my tote is so very heavy. And of course, on top of that, I am bring in catalogs, and my laptop. I can't imagine bring in more PC things.

Andrea

I'm guilty of bringing entirely too much. It just seems that when I don't bring something, I get asked, "Do you have....". I bring my consultant tote, carry all tote, and a large rubbermaid bin that has my knife block, paperwork, door prizes and other miscellaneous items.

I used to be in the same boat as those who brought their entire PC collection! LOL but lately I have been bringing only what I need for the recipe and TTA loaded up and a couple of misc things like collapsible bowl, sheet pan, new stuff and it's alot easier to load and unload and suprisingly enough, my sales have NOT decreased because of it! Much easier for me and sales have stayed the same!

I bring a sample of most lines, along with the special for the current and next months.

I take what I need for the recipe and to serve it with. If that does not include the host special then I take it. I normally try to incorporate the host special in what I am making if possible.

I use to carry some of everything but it was too much to carry around. I like it much better only taking what I need and it has not affected my sales at all.

I take what I need for the recipe, paperwork, laptop, TTA and prize basket for my games.

I also make sure I have one stone, SA piece, and cookware piece to show.

I just had one my girlfriends over this past weekend whom I hadnt seen in a long while, and I used alot of my SA serveware... and she said "wow, its so cool to see all this stuff in person because it so much nicer than I expected... can I place an order for... blah, blah, blah"....

heat123 said:
I used to be in the same boat as those who brought their entire PC collection! LOL but lately I have been bringing only what I need for the recipe and TTA loaded up and a couple of misc things like collapsible bowl, sheet pan, new stuff and it's alot easier to load and unload and suprisingly enough, my sales have NOT decreased because of it! Much easier for me and sales have stayed the same!

I'm with ya Heather! My sales have not slipped (that I've noticed) since I stopped carrying so much stuff. Of course I still have 3 bags/bins to carry in. One is the TTA, the carry all bag (heavy as sin with stones in it or batter bowls and trifle), and the dirty dish bin with folders and such in it.

How Much Product Do You Take?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about the amount of product that should be used for various recipes. Here are the top five most frequently asked questions:

1. How much butter should I use for baked goods?

The general rule of thumb for butter in baked goods is to use 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter for every 2-3 cups of flour. However, this can vary depending on the recipe and personal preference. It's always best to follow the specific measurements provided in the recipe.

2. How much seasoning do I use for marinades?

When making a marinade, it's important to use enough seasoning to add flavor to the meat. A good rule of thumb is to use 1 teaspoon of seasoning per pound of meat. However, this can vary depending on the intensity of the seasoning and personal taste.

3. How much oil do I need for cooking?

The amount of oil needed for cooking can vary depending on the type of dish and personal preference. As a general guideline, use about 1 tablespoon of oil for every 1 pound of meat or vegetables. You can also use cooking spray as a healthier alternative.

4. How much water should I use for rice?

The amount of water needed for cooking rice can vary depending on the type of rice and the desired texture. A good rule of thumb is to use 1 ½ cups of water for every 1 cup of white rice. For brown rice, use 2 cups of water for every 1 cup of rice.

5. How much flour should I use for making dough?

The amount of flour needed for making dough can vary depending on the type of dough and personal preference. As a general guideline, start with a 3:1 ratio of flour to liquid (water or milk) and adjust as needed. The dough should be smooth and slightly tacky, but not sticky.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrny2001
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rapunzil
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies