• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Party with the Pink Stars!

In Summary, Ann is a Chef Success addict who is currently working on her 20,000th post on a different site.
Way to go. Only 500 more post to get your new star. I love the party smilees.

Too cute! I love the break dancing smilies!!:D

Good going! I am afraid my fingers will be tired trying to catch up but I will try my best.

OK, I had to go to the site with those smilies. VERY COOL!!

and to think that I was excited over my 100th post. I guess I better get to posting.
Valky

yummy4tummy said:
and to think that I was excited over my 100th post. I guess I better get to posting.
Valky

100 is a milestone also. I was excited when I hit that number too.

yummy4tummy said:
Valky

I was SUPER excited over my 100th post, too!!

I went over 200 yesterday in my haste to help!!! LOL

I have a long way to go!!!!:(

chefkristin said:
I have a long way to go!!!!:(

You'll get there. Just focus less on your real life and more on posting here. :p

tlennhoff said:
You'll get there. Just focus less on your real life and more on posting here. :p
Are you channeling Gillian there? LOL

tlennhoff said:

That's my problem - I sit on the couch and surf this site instead of making phone calls. *sigh*

Hi, I'm Ann, and I'm a Chef Success addict.

chefann said:
That's my problem - I sit on the couch and surf this site instead of making phone calls. *sigh*

I am right there with you.

chefann said:

I'm right there with you. We need a support group... Oh yeah we have one and its the reason we are not making the calls & are surfing instead. :rolleyes: :cool:

You will have your pink star before you know it

chefann said:

I'm with you, although I'm usually sitting at a desk in a hotel room, surfing here while I'm waiting for my work files to upload to a project management website.

I'm also about to make my 20,000 post on a different site that uses this same software - so between that one and this one, almost 21k posts ought to give you an idea of what life is like on the road.

What is "Let's Party with the Pink Stars!"?

"Let's Party with the Pink Stars!" is a fun and interactive virtual party hosted by Pampered Chef. It is a great way to learn about our products, try new recipes, and earn free and discounted products.

How do I participate in "Let's Party with the Pink Stars!"?

To participate in "Let's Party with the Pink Stars!", you can either host your own party or attend a party hosted by someone else. Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party or ask for an invitation to an upcoming party.

What can I expect at "Let's Party with the Pink Stars!"?

At "Let's Party with the Pink Stars!", you can expect a fun and engaging virtual party experience. Our consultants will demonstrate our products and share delicious recipes for you to try. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions, interact with other guests, and win prizes.

How long does a "Let's Party with the Pink Stars!" party last?

The duration of a "Let's Party with the Pink Stars!" party can vary, but most parties last around 1-2 hours. Your consultant will work with you to find a time and date that works best for you and your guests.

Can I earn rewards by hosting a "Let's Party with the Pink Stars!" party?

Yes, you can earn rewards by hosting a "Let's Party with the Pink Stars!" party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. Plus, you will also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards by booking future parties with your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DMB75
Replies
Views
tashayoung
  • sillylittlechef
  • General Chat
Replies