• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it 2000 or 2500 to get a pink star?

In summary, KG is close to getting a "stripper star", and he's been working on getting it for a while. There are several threads about strippers on the board, and people are joking about pole dancing and other lewd things. KG says that he won't do anything sexual on the pole, but he's still getting a lot of requests for that.
lacychef
Okay, I'm catching up DebbieJ, and Kristi:p LOL, it is 2000 to get a pink star right? Or is it 2500? Hahaha, just noticed I"m close....

2500 Lacy- sorry! You will get there soon!

at one point do i get any star???

Aw crap! That's what I was afraid of:p I'll restart this thread in a couple weeks, lol!

Amanda, at 750 posts you'll get your "stripper star". (an un-filled star with no color)!

Mandy, please PLEASE PLEASE don't ask.Do a search on "stripper" and enjoy the threads (there are several) that tied up page one of the board for (what seemed like) weeks.Okay, days. Gimme a break.:D

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Mandy, please PLEASE PLEASE don't ask.

Do a search on "stripper" and enjoy the threads (there are several) that tied up page one of the board for (what seemed like) weeks.

Okay, days. Gimme a break.

:D

Oh yes just cause you have your star KG:p Just wait we'll catch up.

rennea said:
Oh yes just cause you have your star KG:p Just wait we'll catch up.
You might as well join in on the brass pole jokes - but we've already done most of 'em.

My star is the first thing I ever achieved just by having a loud mouth, and I am proud of it darnit!!

Don't take away what little joy we have left, KG! LMAO!!

gilliandanielle said:
My star is the first thing I ever achieved just by having a loud mouth, and I am proud of it darnit!!

Don't take away what little joy we have left, KG! LMAO!!
Far be it from me! Here's some more for you, then!

B0006M516A.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You might as well join in on the brass pole jokes - but we've already done most of 'em.

Hmmm, I wonder how you could incorporate the pole into your demo’s. It might be a good little selling point for you KG.:p

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Far be it from me! Here's some more for you, then!

B0006M516A.01-A3CDPEGSIQM61V._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Oh Gillian is WAY past that, too late now:D

rennea said:
Hmmm, I wonder how you could incorporate the pole into your demo’s. It might be a good little selling point for you KG.:p
Not for me - NOBODY wants to see ME on a brass pole.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Not for me - NOBODY wants to see ME on a brass pole.

Are you Kidding!!! I'd pay money to see that.

I can always count on KG for a little drop of sunshine!

and a terrible mental picture!

Have a little...

pridejoy.jpg

for all your hard effort!!

gilliandanielle said:
I can always count on KG for a little drop of sunshine!
We aim to please:

http://www.liquidsunshine.org/liquidsunshinemain.jpg

Oh, I didn't know KG took requests...

How about a pig wearing a t-shirt??

http://www.promopeddler.com/prodpics/newthumbs/3460000/3465498.jpg

gilliandanielle said:
Oh, I didn't know KG took requests...
Most of the requests I get are to get out and stay out.

LMAO!! Thanks KG!!

Oh my goodness!.....LOL:D

Maybe incorporating a pole would make DH more interested in PC lol.

WOW KG is there a photo you DON'T have? :D

Thank goodness for image search on Google.

I'm only a few hundred away from PINK myself. Yahoo!

DH thinks I'm nuts. But his forum doesn't have stars, just silly "titles" based on the number of posts you have. And it's taken me 2 years there to get abour 120 posts. My posts here are since October!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I don't have and nud...HEY!
If you mean "Ann nude", the more correct note is that nobody does. But I do have a drawing of me nude.

Of course, this takes us right back to the "stripper star" topic!

chefann said:
If you mean "Ann nude", the more correct note is that nobody does. But I do have a drawing of me nude.
If I had one of your sister, I'd have one of you.
chefann said:
Of course, this takes us right back to the "stripper star" topic! :D
That wasn't what I was thinking but now that you mention it...And we already covered the stripper star topic in this thread:
Stripper Star Threads

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
If I had one of your sister, I'd have one of you.

That wasn't what I was thinking but now that you mention it...

And we already covered the stripper star topic in this thread:
Stripper Star Threads
Actually, you wouldn't. We're fraternal twins, not identical. :)

So you didn't belong to a sorority, but a fraternity?These Greek things confuse me so much.Or does that mean your fraternized while you were womb mates?

Yeah, it's all Greek to me!

Or in my case, all "geek" to me! :)

I almost pledged a frat - I Felta Thigh.

How funny, me too. Ironically ours was called Thata Thigh Wasmine ...small world.

We didn't have frats on my campus. We had "social groups." They were the same thing, but couldn't be nationally-affiliated. (Supposedly, it all went back to some unrest on campus in the 1960s.) One of the groups that was not officially recognized by the administration was known as the Sponges, because of their propensity for drink. Another underground group, the Owls, were into hunting and the wilderness. Which made sense when you knew that their Greek letters were Beta Omicron (BO).

I pledged Gamma Delta Iota - GDI - Gol-Darn Independent. :)

You were the one Iota of a sorority on compus, I take it.

Ha!

(I was an unofficial Tri-Chi. They were the nerds and geeks. No surprise there, huh?)

That sounds like a Triple Chi latte. Whattabuzz!

What a twist!

That makes a lot more sense if you've seen the Robot Chicken episode with M. Night Shaymalan. He only ever says, "What a twist!"

There's another episode of Robot Chicken with the Swedish Chef walking down the street identifying things that he sees: Bjork (the singer), Mork (from Ork), Spork (from fast food), dork (a nerd), fork.

Gotta love cartoons that don't even pretend to be for kids. :)

I think a pole at the show might increase attendance from the guys...and the tips! I don't get many tips at my show, I actually am giving them...HMMM...still working on my stripper star!

We may need to get us one of these then...

tipjar.jpg

You guys crack me up! Maybe I'll get to my pink star on this thread yet....:p KG, do you have all these pics saved on your computer, or are you just that fast at finding them?

The tip jar was all my idea...;) I have a million of em'!!!

speedychef said:
I think a pole at the show might increase attendance from the guys...and the tips! I don't get many tips at my show, I actually am giving them...HMMM...still working on my stripper star!
It depends on who is doing the show... I don't think my pregnant self on a stripper pole would do much for attendance. Especially since I can't tie my shoes anymore! I bought slip ons... :rolleyes:

lacychef said:
You guys crack me up! Maybe I'll get to my pink star on this thread yet....:p KG, do you have all these pics saved on your computer, or are you just that fast at finding them?
A little of both. ;)

gilliandanielle said:
It depends on who is doing the show... I don't think my pregnant self on a stripper pole would do much for attendance. Especially since I can't tie my shoes anymore! I bought slip ons... :rolleyes:
You might just be surprised. There are fetishists everywhere.

BTW, I wear slip-ons because I can't tie my own shoes.

Related to Is it 2000 or 2500 to get a pink star?

1. Is it 2000 or 2500 to get a pink star?

As of 2021, the requirement to earn a pink star consultant status with Pampered Chef is 2000 in personal sales within a calendar year.

2. I'm catching up DebbieJ, and Kristi:p LOL, it is 2000 to get a pink star right?

Yes, you are correct! The pink star is earned by reaching 2000 in personal sales within a calendar year.

3. Or is it 2500?

No, the requirement for the pink star is 2000 in personal sales within a calendar year. This may change in the future, but as of now, it is 2000.

4. Hahaha, just noticed I'm close....

That's great! Keep up the good work and you'll earn your pink star in no time!

5. What happens if I don't reach 2000 in personal sales within the year?

If you do not reach 2000 in personal sales within the calendar year, you will not earn the pink star status. However, you can still work towards reaching the requirement in the next year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies