• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Special Sept. Cooking Show Event

In summary, to host a Special Sept. Cooking Show Event, you can simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. The benefits of hosting include earning free and discounted products, exclusive host specials, and rewards. You can invite as many guests as you'd like, but keeping the guest list between 8-12 people is recommended for a more personalized experience. During the event, your consultant will guide you and your guests through a cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products. No cooking experience is necessary, as the event is designed for everyone and your consultant will provide all the necessary guidance and support.
LBurke
OK, I have several potential hosts interested in the Sept. host special (which shall remain un-named for those in wave 3). I am due with my second son mid september so was not really planning on doing much, but this special is too good not to. I'm already planning an open house in Nov. for sell-a-thon (i did one last year and it worked great). I am thinking of maybe doing a joint show somewhere for any hosts interested in Sept. cooking shows... maybe at my place or find an inexpensive room somewhere central to rent. The thought was to get all the hosts and guests together in one place at one time so I only have to lug stuff once, do one presentation, etc and maybe make it a bingo/bunco sort of thing with appetizers. It also benefits them cause they don't have to clean or have people over! Anyone have any pointers on this? Thanks!

Mega shows can be great! Go for it!

that sounds like a great idea! let us know how it turns out!

1. How do I host a Special Sept. Cooking Show Event?

To host a Special Sept. Cooking Show Event, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date that works for you. Your consultant will assist you in choosing the perfect menu and helping you plan the event.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Special Sept. Cooking Show Event?

Hosting a Special Sept. Cooking Show Event is a great opportunity to earn free and discounted products. As the host, you can also earn exclusive host specials and rewards based on the sales from your event.

3. How many guests can I invite to my Special Sept. Cooking Show Event?

You can invite as many guests as you'd like! The more the merrier. However, to ensure a more personalized experience, it's recommended to keep the guest list between 8-12 people.

4. What will happen during the Special Sept. Cooking Show Event?

During the event, your Pampered Chef consultant will guide you and your guests through a cooking demonstration using Pampered Chef products. You and your guests will have the opportunity to learn new recipes and try out the products in person.

5. Can I host a Special Sept. Cooking Show Event if I don't have any cooking experience?

Yes, absolutely! The Special Sept. Cooking Show Event is designed for everyone, regardless of cooking experience. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide all the necessary guidance and support to ensure a fun and successful event for all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ashleypc