• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Moving to Bakersfield: Is it as bad as the wind?

In summary, "Wave 1 Palmer House Anyone?" is a popular and delicious recipe from Pampered Chef that includes layers of chicken, bacon, cheese, and a creamy sauce. It can be easily customized to fit dietary restrictions and takes about 40 minutes to cook. Leftovers can also be frozen for future meals.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
I was just curious if anyone else is staying at the Palmer house for Wave 1....

We stayed their last year... but we are staying at the Sheraton this year.

As soon as I learned the Palmer House was added as a conference hotel I contacted my cluster and we switched. We love the Palmer House!

Lisa

We're staying at the Palmer this year....

Rebecca,
I grew up for 5 years in Hesperia.

That was off the thread but I noticed the Victorville thing. :0)

Where do you live now? We're about to move to Bakersfield.

I'm in Santa Maria. (central coast)

Is it really hot there too? It got to 108 here today. Uggh! :eek:

Really Hot in Bakersfield. Upper 60's to mid 70's here in Santa Maria. Gotta love it! It's windy here but really clean air. No smog.....it all blows to Bakersfield! (Tee Hee :p )

We're in Victorville still. Thanks for rubbing it in....:) :) :) :)

:D

When are you moving to Bakersfield? Don't worry, it's not too bad there. I just needed to make myself feel better about all our stinkin' wind!

Related to Moving to Bakersfield: Is it as bad as the wind?

1. What is "Wave 1 Palmer House Anyone?"

"Wave 1 Palmer House Anyone?" is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that features layers of delicious ingredients including chicken, bacon, cheese, and a creamy sauce, all baked together to create a mouthwatering dish.

2. How do I make "Wave 1 Palmer House Anyone?"

To make "Wave 1 Palmer House Anyone?", you will need a few simple ingredients and our special stoneware pan. Follow the step-by-step instructions provided in the recipe card or video tutorial for best results.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in "Wave 1 Palmer House Anyone?"

Yes, you can customize "Wave 1 Palmer House Anyone?" to fit your preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use turkey bacon instead of regular bacon or swap out the chicken for tofu or extra veggies for a vegetarian option.

4. How long does it take to cook "Wave 1 Palmer House Anyone?"

The total cook time for "Wave 1 Palmer House Anyone?" is approximately 40 minutes. This includes prep time and baking time in the oven. It's a quick and easy recipe that is perfect for busy weeknights.

5. Can I freeze "Wave 1 Palmer House Anyone?"

Yes, you can freeze "Wave 1 Palmer House Anyone?" for future meals. After cooking, allow the dish to cool completely before wrapping it tightly in plastic wrap and placing it in an airtight container. When ready to eat, thaw in the refrigerator and reheat in the oven or microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
colegrovet
Replies
Views
chefann