• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Atlantis Wave 1 - Please Check in Here

In summary, "Atlantis Wave 1" is a new line of versatile and modern kitchen gadgets and tools from Pampered Chef. These products can be purchased through a consultant or the Pampered Chef website, and are dishwasher safe with a limited lifetime warranty.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone traveling on the first wave of the Atlantis trip - please check in here...I just caught wind of a GREAT mini-excursion that a bunch of us consultants are planning on doing and want to know who else might be interested!!

I wish! :(

I'm in Wave 2. What's the excursion? Maybe I'll do it for wave 2. :) I was thinking my hubby and I would do one of the two dolphin encounters. He actually said let's do the bigger one (holy $$$$:eek: ), so if he's giving the go ahead I should hurry up and register!!

What is it?

Chefgirl2 said:
What is it?

Elaine I just emailed it to you from my carolyncooks2 email address

pamperedbecky said:
I'm in Wave 2. What's the excursion? Maybe I'll do it for wave 2. :) I was thinking my hubby and I would do one of the two dolphin encounters. He actually said let's do the bigger one (holy $$$$:eek: ), so if he's giving the go ahead I should hurry up and register!!

Becky - I don't know if there will be one for wave 2...but I just emailed you the information that I have

Wave 2 here too!!What is it??? tell me tell me!! ha ha!;)

What is "Atlantis Wave 1"?

"Atlantis Wave 1" is a new line of products from Pampered Chef that focuses on kitchen gadgets and tools designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient. It includes items such as the Spiral & Slice, Mix N Scraper, and Veggie Spiralizer.

What makes "Atlantis Wave 1" different from other Pampered Chef products?

"Atlantis Wave 1" products are specifically designed to be versatile and multi-functional, making them perfect for a wide range of cooking tasks. They also feature modern and sleek designs, making them both functional and attractive in any kitchen.

How can I purchase "Atlantis Wave 1" products?

You can purchase "Atlantis Wave 1" products through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn discounts and free products.

Are "Atlantis Wave 1" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Atlantis Wave 1" products are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, it is always recommended to check the specific product's care instructions for best results.

Do "Atlantis Wave 1" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Atlantis Wave 1" products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If any product is found to be defective or damaged, Pampered Chef will replace it free of charge. Please contact your consultant or the Pampered Chef customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
sharalam