• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When do we get to choose our preferred week for the trip to Atlantis?

In summary, if Janice finishes her 5000 points to go to Atlantis by the end of the year, she will be able to choose which week they will go. If she does not finish the 5000 points by the end of the year, she will have to choose between Atlantis and PC.
jwpamp
Ok, need your help again...and I know that I will get the answer here!

My husband has to put in for his vacation weeks by the end of the year. I am planning on making Atlantis (only 3000 points to go!).

If all goes well, how will I know which week we will be going? Or will I get to choose?

If I get to choose, is there a first come-first served type of thing, or do upper level directors get to choose first and then lower levels get what's left?

I am so sorry for all the questions, but I am so excited! Just want to make sure I understand. :eek:

I don't know the answer but just wanted to say ~WOW~ Janice you Rock! Only been with PC for a year or less and already a director and going to Atlantis! Simply amazing! What's your secret success?!

That's awesome Janice!! I hope to see you there. When I went on the cruise last year and there were two choices, we got to pick which one. I got my first choice, so I'm not sure what happens if you don't get it. My assumption is if a particular choice of dates gets booked up, the higher-ups or those with more points would get priority. Maybe someone else on here knows for sure.....:confused:

I would want the first wave of dates just to be able to go sooner, but I'll probably end up picking the 2nd wave because that'll be better for my parents/babysitters for the kids! Gotta work around what's best for them since they're doing us a HUGE favor!:)

Becky & Janice you guys rock. I wanted Atlantis so bad, but that's okay it's an awesome place to stay. We went on a tour their on our honeymoon, but stayed at an all inclusive resort (more bang for our buck). I will stay @ the Atlantis one day, & PC will pay for it, whether my commission pays or I earn a trip.Congrats!!!!! Keep up the great work.

I'm in the same position... well, except I have about 5000 points to go til' Atlantis - but hopefully a couple consultants will be qualifying this month! I have 4 superstarters this month... :D

pamperedalf said:
Becky & Janice you guys rock. I wanted Atlantis so bad, but that's okay it's an awesome place to stay. We went on a tour their on our honeymoon, but stayed at an all inclusive resort (more bang for our buck). I will stay @ the Atlantis one day, & PC will pay for it, whether my commission pays or I earn a trip.

Congrats!!!!! Keep up the great work.
Thanks so much! I love those all-inclusive resorts too. I would love one of those as a PC trip. We haven't been to one in 6 or 7 years.

Thanks so much for all of your kind words! You are such a great group of people to be in business with!

I have worked really hard this year, and have met many of my goals....I want to reward my husband with this trip as a "thank you". He has been an amazing source of support for me thru this.

Becky, I will probably be picking Wave 1 for my husband's vacation week starts on Monday.

I can only hope to make it -- and I hope it's not on Dec 31st! I don't think that I can take that!!!!:p

jwpamp said:
Thanks so much for all of your kind words! You are such a great group of people to be in business with!

I have worked really hard this year, and have met many of my goals....I want to reward my husband with this trip as a "thank you". He has been an amazing source of support for me thru this.

Becky, I will probably be picking Wave 1 for my husband's vacation week starts on Monday.

I can only hope to make it -- and I hope it's not on Dec 31st! I don't think that I can take that!!!!:p
Good luck Janice!! You can do it!!! Have you sent out one of those pre-formatted emails about holiday ordering through the Customer Connection part of our websites? After I send my customer e-newsletter this month (hopefully tonight!), I plan on waiting a day or two, then sending out that email to my customers. I'm hoping that'll generate some orders by last minute shoppers!

Keep up the great work!

Janice, I know that you will get r done, as my 2 year old would say. Look at how well you did this year, you can do it!! Good luck, & try not to stress too much!

Thank you, Amanda! And give the little guy a big hug for me!

I am closing a FundRaiser this afternoon which may take me over the top, and if not, one of my 3 new recruits has enough in sales to qualify, but she doesn't have a computer at home, so she is closing her shows here on Monday (I have dedicated one of my computers to her - we have 3 for gosh sakes--were internet junkies, huh?)

I'll let you know how it goes! Fingers crossed!

See I told you not to stress. I gave him a big hug for you. He said Thanks!

Done! Woo-Hoo! I finally earned the Atlantis trip!!

The fundraiser I had closed at $2379, took me over the top! I am so excited! Who else is going?

Now all I need to do is lose 20 pounds! ;)

You did it, congrats with 2 1/2 weeks to spare now not to stress untill Jan 1st, then we can start all over again. Enjoy your Holiday's knowing that you've just earned an awesome trip on the Pampered Chef!

Congrats, great work. You must be excited and proud of accomplishing your goals.

That is terrific. Way to go!!!

Way to go!!!!! You are going to Flip when you see how lavishly we are treated! I am be there May1-6th!!! Hope to see you!!!

Woo hoo! That's awesome! I earned mine earlier last week....THANK GOODNESS because my show on Saturday canceled at the last minute and that was my last show of the month. I may have a couple catalog shows to close out, but that's it.

I chose the May 6-10th option because that works out better for my parents, who are watching the kids. My dad will be out town during that first wave of it and I didn't want to stick my mom with kids by herself again (that happened this past May when we went on the cruise). So, no spilling the beans here on Chef Success before that 2nd wave! :p I like to be surprised!:D I'll be SOOO tempted to hear all about it, but I won't want to ruin the surprise. Now the hard part is waiting until May!

Related to When do we get to choose our preferred week for the trip to Atlantis?

1. What exactly is the "Trip to Atlantis" promotion?

The "Trip to Atlantis" promotion is a special offer where customers who host a Pampered Chef party can earn a chance to win a trip to the luxurious Atlantis resort in the Bahamas.

2. How do I qualify for the "Trip to Atlantis" promotion?

To qualify for the "Trip to Atlantis" promotion, you must host a party and have a minimum of $650 in party sales. You will then receive one entry into the drawing for every $650 in party sales.

3. Can I still earn the "Trip to Atlantis" promotion if I don't want to host a party?

Unfortunately, the "Trip to Atlantis" promotion is only available for customers who host a Pampered Chef party. However, you can still attend a party hosted by someone else and potentially win the trip through their party sales.

4. What is included in the "Trip to Atlantis" package?

The "Trip to Atlantis" package includes round-trip airfare for two, a 4-night stay at the Atlantis resort, and a $500 resort credit. It also includes access to all of the resort's amenities, such as water parks, pools, and beaches.

5. When will the winner of the "Trip to Atlantis" be announced?

The winner of the "Trip to Atlantis" will be announced after the close of the promotion period. This date may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company website for the most updated information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paige Dixon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Karen