• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fyi- Notification for Disney Trip

I'm just a lurker for this thread, since I didn't earn the trip, but I thought airfare was included in the trip?? You have to buy your own? I know you have to pay for any extra travelers, but even with add-ins for extra children, don't you have to use their travel group? Just curious......Yes, airfare is included in the trip, but you have to buy it yourself. You also have to pay for any extra travelers, but the travel group is not necessary.
cookn' katie
I spoke with HO yesterday. There is great air fare going on right now, so I wanted to know when we will receive official notice that we earned the trip. They said they are finishing up the audit and all trip earners will receive notice this upcoming week. Registration will begin sometime in February.

Thanks for the update. It saves us all having to contact HO.

Thanks I got our air already with JET BLUE good price

Ok...I'm just a lurker for this thread, since I didn't earn the trip, but I thought airfare was included in the trip?? You have to buy your own? I know you have to pay for any extra travelers, but even with add-ins for extra children, don't you have to use their travel group? Just curious......

Level 2 gets a $600 travel allowance in a commission check to buy their own airfare. Levels 3 & $ have airfare included. I need to re-read next year's trips' details, but I believe they all have airfare included.

Glad to know we're getting notification next week. I don't know if I want to wait until Feb. to book my air. I'm surprised they won't start making arrangements until Feb.

Thanks Becca for clarification. :) Just thought I'd ask now, because I will be going SOMEWHERE next year ;) - needed to know how many pennies to set aside.

I had been looking for a while for air and Jet Blue asa the best so I just did it . so if you see a good one why not We are going up 1 day before so I have to just book the room with them , so glad its fEB THAT WE GET TO DO THE PLANS

From all my numbers I believe that I earned it. I just keep waiting for some "fine print" before I order mine! I am so excited, I can't wait. We are going down either Friday or Saturday. This isn't a trip we will ever be able to do again, so we are going to make the most of it the first time! I think we are going to be there for 7 days. I am so excited! I was hoping the room cost would be less for extra nights. I thought with us having so many earners that we would get a huge discount. The room alone is going to cost us a lot of money. But.... you can't take it with you!!

cookn' katie said:
I was hoping the room cost would be less for extra nights. I thought with us having so many earners that we would get a huge discount. The room alone is going to cost us a lot of money. But.... you can't take it with you!!

How much is another night and where did you get that info? thanks

It is $160 + 12% sales tax. This is for CS. I called HO and asked. I am trying to figure out my budget and how long we can stay. HO said that if we are adding on time to our room to do reservations right away, because those rooms are limited.

Thanks, Katie, for the room rate info. I, too, am trying to plan my budget and figure out how many extra days we're going to stay. I'm not buying my plane tickets, either, until I get official notification. I guess I'll have to wing it if the rooms I want aren't available on the days I want by the time they do registration in Feb. The rate HO gave you for CS is the same as what they show on CC for adding an extra room. I'm hoping the same applies for GF and Cont b/c I'd like to upgrade for our extra days. Wondering if I can get the Polynesian at a discounted rate.

Becca_in_MD said:
Thanks, Katie, for the room rate info. I, too, am trying to plan my budget and figure out how many extra days we're going to stay. I'm not buying my plane tickets, either, until I get official notification. I guess I'll have to wing it if the rooms I want aren't available on the days I want by the time they do registration in Feb. The rate HO gave you for CS is the same as what they show on CC for adding an extra room. I'm hoping the same applies for GF and Cont b/c I'd like to upgrade for our extra days. Wondering if I can get the Polynesian at a discounted rate.

I thought about switching hotels, but thought that would eat up a lot of time! I am so excited to get the HO email! Good luck with your planning!

I think if you're staying on property and switch to another on-property hotel, they will transfer your bags for you. When we went last time, we were off-property so I didn't really pay attention to this and need to see if this is really true.

So who do we call to book an extra night? I know this is probably in the "Things to Know" page but I'm being really lazy tonight. Sorry

Diane, that is all done through the travel company and you'll be able to do it once registration opens.

1. What is the purpose of the "Fyi- Notification for Disney Trip" email?

The purpose of this email is to provide information and a reminder about the upcoming Disney trip for Pampered Chef employees. It will include important details such as dates, itinerary, and any necessary preparations.

2. Will the company cover the cost of the Disney trip?

Unfortunately, the company will not be covering the cost of the Disney trip. Employees are responsible for their own expenses such as airfare, accommodations, and park tickets.

3. Can I bring my family or guests on the Disney trip?

Yes, employees are welcome to bring their family or guests on the Disney trip. However, they will be responsible for covering their own expenses.

4. Is there a dress code for the Disney trip?

There is no specific dress code for the Disney trip. However, we recommend wearing comfortable clothing and shoes as there will be a lot of walking and outdoor activities.

5. What should I do if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?

If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let us know as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and make arrangements with the Disney resort and restaurants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jenm42
  • General Chat
Replies