• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Morning After Calls - How After?

I usually leave a message letting them know the time and date of the call and usually get back to them within a couple hours. I also like to send them a script or a check list of things that I typically cover on these calls.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I am breaking down my "I don't want to do MACs" barrier and need some opinions. I usually do shows on Fridays and Saturdays with a few Tuesdays thrown in. I have had a hard time getting in touch with people on Saturdays and Sunday is family day, so I do most of my calling during the week. What I would like to do is schedule time on Monday mornings to do the MACs from Friday and Saturday. Of course, if I have a Tuesday show, I'll do the calls on Wednesday. Is Monday too late? Can MACs also happen in the evening?

kate
is a MAC a thank you call to the host? sorry still new and trying to figure out what all the short forms mean.
i would leave a message on machine if you cant get ahold of them personally.

I make MAC calls on Monday. I'm the same as you Kate--shows on Fri and Sat and for me I do NO PC WORK on Sundays.

I actually like leaving messages for these calls, but prefer to do my OOTB calls when I can reach people.

Heather - MACs are Morning After Calls to the guests. Thanks for coming, what did you like best, would you like to add to your order, would you like to host, etc.

Debbie - I am still hesitant about these, but am going to try it. Do you have a script that you use or a check list of things that you cover on these calls?

Thanks for coming, hope you had fun, did you have any more questions, you're going to love the _________ that you ordered, it's great for _____________. Our hostess is closing her party on ________ so expect your things about 2 weeks later. Please call with questions, etc.

That's basically what I cover.

Related to Morning After Calls - How After?

What is a morning after call?

A morning after call is a follow-up call made by a Pampered Chef consultant to their customers the morning after a party or event. It serves as a way to thank the customers for attending, discuss any orders placed, and answer any questions they may have.

Why is a morning after call important?

A morning after call is important because it allows the consultant to build a personal connection with their customers, which can lead to repeat business and referrals. It also provides an opportunity to address any concerns or questions the customers may have, ensuring their satisfaction with their purchases.

When should I make a morning after call?

The morning after call should ideally be made the day after the party or event, as this is when the customer's excitement and interest in the products are still fresh. However, it can also be made within 1-2 days after the event if necessary.

What should I say during a morning after call?

During a morning after call, you should thank the customer for attending the party and remind them of any special offers or promotions. You should also ask if they have any questions or need assistance with their orders. It is also a good opportunity to share any upcoming events or new products.

Do I have to make a morning after call for every party or event?

While it is not mandatory, it is highly recommended to make a morning after call for every party or event. It shows your customers that you value their business and are committed to providing excellent customer service. It also gives you a chance to gather feedback and improve your future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
reesefamily5
  • mountainmama74
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies