• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

More Questions From a Lost Newbie.

In summary, Ann is trying to organize a fundraiser for the 10th of May, and she has questions about the process and the products that will be available. She also wants to know when she can enter her show and process orders.
EdraJayne
Please forgive my ignorance, I am new.... and lost. Very very lost.

Trying to organize a few fundraisers I have booked. There is one specific fundraiser/cooking show that is being held on the 10th of May that I am trying to organize now. She wanted to know if her show could be available online sooner than May 1st. Here are my questions...

I have my PWS set up and running (/edrajayne). When can I enter a show so that customers can order for the fundraiser? The special May HWC products wont be available until the 1st right? Am I correct in saying that I enter all orders done online for specific show into P3? Even the out of state direct shipping orders? Is there a way I could process them earlier?

I know these questions are all over the place. I found very limited info in "policies and procedures" online... is there a thread that helps explain a little of the ins and outs?

Phew, i think that covers it...

As long as you set up the show with the May date, guests will be able to order before the date. I think probably April 1 (-ish). You will need to put those online orders into P3, but there's an import button that makes it really easy. In order for the fundraiser to get full credit for the online orders, you will have to submit them all at once, just like a regular cooking show.If you have any other questions, we're more than happy to help, but your Director is also a good source of information. (And asking her will let her know what topics she needs to train her team.)

Thanks Ann for your quick reply!

I have today to get Pampered Chef stuff organized and everything figured out before my upcomming crazy week. I love my Director, left a message this morning to ask... she is a busy woman and wonderful, but I am not patient and she didn't call back.

Related to More Questions From a Lost Newbie.

1. What is "More Questions From a Lost Newbie"?

"More Questions From a Lost Newbie" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that is designed to help new users navigate their way through the wide range of products and recipes available. It includes tips, tricks, and frequently asked questions to make the most out of your Pampered Chef experience.

2. Who is this cookbook for?

This cookbook is perfect for anyone who is new to Pampered Chef and needs guidance with using the products and creating delicious meals. It is also great for experienced users who want to brush up on their skills and learn some new tips and tricks.

3. What kind of recipes can I expect to find in this cookbook?

"More Questions From a Lost Newbie" includes a variety of recipes, ranging from simple weeknight dinners to fancy desserts. It also includes recipes for using specific Pampered Chef products, such as the Deep Covered Baker or the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

4. Are there any tips for using Pampered Chef products in this cookbook?

Yes, this cookbook includes plenty of tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products to their full potential. You'll learn how to properly care for your products, how to adjust cooking times and temperatures, and much more.

5. Can I purchase this cookbook online?

Yes, "More Questions From a Lost Newbie" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. It is also available for purchase at Pampered Chef parties or through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • K.Shaffer
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • pampered2007