• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Honoring A Lost Friend: Raising Funds for Family Trusts?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various options for fundraising to support a friend's family trust. This includes hosting a party where a portion of sales is donated, creating a personalized fundraiser link, and choosing to donate a portion of Pampered Chef purchases. The funds raised will be distributed to the family trust in the form of a check made out to the designated trustee or beneficiary. Hosting a Pampered Chef party specifically for the family trust is also an option, and there are no fees or costs associated with using Pampered Chef for a fundraiser.
cemcam4
Looking for some advice please. I recently lost a dear friend to breast cancer (she was 35). I would love to do something in May to honor her and support her family. The kids (10, 5, 3) have trust funds set up. Would I be able to do a fundraiser with them as the recipients? I think the answer is probably no, but thought I would inquire anyway. Is the only other alternative to donate my commission? I'm more than willing to donate it during that month but I'd love some feedback if anyone else has done something like this. I was thinking I could donate my commission for the month and then give the host benefits to the family. What do you all think?

Thanks in advance!

You would need to have the organization be "Jeff's Trust Fund" or Smith Kids Trust Fund. You can definitely do that, just need to have the organization name in the contact. :)

That is what I thought too. As long as the check is made out to the "family trust fund" name then it would be considered for a fundraiser.

Thanks so much! I was hoping that was the case.

But have them check with their bank, to see if a check made out to the trust fund can be cashed. They may need to open a (free) account in that name for that to happen.

Related to Honoring A Lost Friend: Raising Funds for Family Trusts?

1. How can I set up a fundraiser for a friend's family trust through Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of fundraising options to help support your friend's family trust. You can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to discuss hosting a party where a portion of the sales will be donated to the family trust. You can also create a personalized fundraiser link and share it with friends and family to shop online and support the cause.

2. Can I donate a portion of my Pampered Chef purchases to the family trust?

Yes, you can! When making a purchase through a Pampered Chef party or using a fundraiser link, you can choose to donate a portion of your purchase to the family trust. This is a great way to support the cause while also getting some amazing Pampered Chef products.

3. How will the funds be distributed to the family trust?

The funds raised through a Pampered Chef fundraiser will be distributed to the family trust in the form of a check. The check will be made out to the designated trustee or beneficiary of the trust and can be used for any necessary expenses or support.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party specifically to raise funds for a friend's family trust?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to host a party specifically to raise funds for the family trust. This can be a great way to gather friends and family together to support a loved one in need.

5. Are there any fees or costs associated with using Pampered Chef for a fundraiser?

No, there are no fees or costs associated with using Pampered Chef for a fundraiser. We are happy to offer our fundraising resources and support free of charge to help support your friend's family trust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies