• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome! Newbie Seeks Tips For Fun Pampered Chef Show

Serve warm.In summary, the person is new to the site and wants to know about interactive shows and cooking ideas. They recommend a quick and easy recipe for BLT Mac and Cheese and Cherry Turnovers. They also mention that the recipes can be found online and that they use generic ingredients and add extra cream cheese for more turnovers. The directions for making the Cherry Cheese Turnovers are also included.
Cape_PC
Hi everyone! I am new to this site and very nervouse about my first PC show. I really started this business for fun so I would like to keep my shows as upbeat and fun as possible. I really like the idea of an interactive show but is there anywhere online I can see how one is set up and performed? Also, can someone please tell me some of their ideas on what they recommend cooking at these shows? I would like to make a dessert as well. I am looking for something quick and easy.

My favorite for quick, different yet still fin is the BLT Mac and Cheese plus Cherry turnovers! I cook the bacon ahead of time and just show them how crispy the bacon is and let them know I made it at home in my oven (using the bar pan). Then while I am letting them look thru the catalog after cooking the BLT Mac and Cheese I bake the Cherry Cheese Turnovers and they are done when the people are ready to order!!

Thanks! Where do I find these recipes? I see all these great recipes on here but I dont know where to get them :)

The BLT Mac n Cheese is in the 29 mins to dinner... I cac post both if you would like! Hang on and let me "find" them! LOL

here you go... Now I supply the bacon and cook it at home. I tell my host to buy generic for everything else if possible because the ingredients are things that will taste the same either way! The Mac N Cheese call for 4 oz of cream cheese and the cherry cheese turnovers get the other 4 oz! So no waste! (Mac and Chesse attached)

The Cherry cheese turnovers are on the PC Web site too! However I add 4 oz of cream cheese and not 2 oz becuase I am able to make more out of the crescent rolls by using my roller.... Oh make sure you keep the crescent rolls cold though until you use them. Too sticky if not!

Cherry Cheese Turnovers

Ingredients:
1/4 cup (2 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup cherry pie filling
1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
1 egg white, lightly beaten
1 tablespoon sliced almonds, chopped

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375°F. In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese and cherry pie filling.
Unroll crescent roll dough; roll out dough to 8 x 15-inch rectangle using Baker's Roller™. Cut 8 circles using Cut-N-Seal™.
Place 2 teaspoons cherry mixture in center of each circle. Fold dough in half, matching edges; seal with Cut-N-Seal™. Place on flat Baking Stone. Brush each turnover with egg white using Pastry Brush. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake 15-17 minutes or until light golden brown.

Attachments

• BLT Mac N Cheese 1.doc
    48 KB · Views: 269

What is a Pampered Chef show?

A Pampered Chef show is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration and sales event that showcases our high-quality kitchen products. It is typically hosted by a consultant in someone's home or virtually, and guests can sample delicious recipes and place orders for products they love.

How can I host a successful Pampered Chef show?

To host a successful Pampered Chef show, it's important to invite plenty of guests, provide a comfortable and welcoming space for the demonstration, and be enthusiastic about the products and recipes. Our consultants are also happy to help with planning and promoting the show to ensure its success.

What kind of products can I expect to see at a Pampered Chef show?

At a Pampered Chef show, you can expect to see a wide range of kitchen products, from cookware and bakeware to knives and small appliances. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for everyone.

Do I have to purchase products at a Pampered Chef show?

There is no obligation to purchase products at a Pampered Chef show, but we do offer some great deals and discounts for guests who place orders. Plus, you'll get to see and try out our products in action, which can help you make informed purchasing decisions.

Can I become a consultant at a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, you can definitely become a consultant at a Pampered Chef show! Our consultants are passionate about our products and love sharing them with others. If you're interested in joining our team, be sure to speak with the consultant hosting the show for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The Pickler
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies