• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Molton Skillet Cake Recipe - Try It Now!

In summary, to make the Molton Skillet Cake, you will need all-purpose flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, semisweet chocolate chips, and chopped walnuts or pecans (optional). You can use any oven-safe skillet that is at least 10 inches in diameter, but a cast iron skillet is recommended. You can substitute the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour or a gluten-free flour blend, but the texture and taste may be slightly different. The best way to serve the cake is warm, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream on top. While the cake is best served immediately, you can make the batter
beepampered
Can someone post the Molton Skillet Cake recipe? I'd like to try it but can't find a recipe. thanks....

Molten Skillet CakeI found a recipe for Molten Chocolate Skillet Brownie and one for Molten Chocolate Tunnel Cake - both on Consultant"s Corner. But haven't seen one for Molten Skillet Cake. Sorry. :confused:

Sure, I'd be happy to share the recipe with you! This is one of my favorite desserts to make, and it's always a hit with my family and friends.Here's what you'll need:- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch cast iron skillet with butter or cooking spray.2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.3. In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.4. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, stirring until just combined.5. Fold in the chocolate chips and chopped pecans, if using.6. Pour the batter into the prepared skillet and spread it evenly.7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.8. Let the skillet cake cool for a few minutes before serving. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.Enjoy your delicious Molton Skillet Cake! Let me know how it turns out for you. :)

Related to Molton Skillet Cake Recipe - Try It Now!

What ingredients do I need to make the Molton Skillet Cake?

To make the Molton Skillet Cake, you will need:

• 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)

Do I need a special skillet to make this cake?

No, you can use any oven-safe skillet that is at least 10 inches in diameter. We recommend using a cast iron skillet for best results.

Can I use a different type of flour for this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour or a gluten-free flour blend. However, the texture and taste of the cake may be slightly different.

What is the best way to serve this cake?

The Molton Skillet Cake is best served warm, straight out of the oven. You can also top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream for an extra indulgent treat.

Can I make this cake ahead of time?

While the cake is best served immediately, you can make the batter ahead of time and refrigerate it for up to 24 hours. When ready to bake, let the batter come to room temperature before pouring it into the skillet and baking as directed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies