• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Caramel Apple Skillet Cake in New Covered Roaster

In summary, the ingredients needed to make the Caramel Apple Skillet Cake in the New Covered Roaster are 1 box of yellow cake mix, 1 can of apple pie filling, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of heavy cream, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1/2 cup of chopped pecans. You can use a different type of cake mix if desired, but yellow cake mix is recommended for optimal flavor. It is important to preheat the roaster before baking the cake, which takes approximately 30-35 minutes. The cake can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking
Tonyphel00
I am trying out the Caramel Apple Skillet Cake in the new covered roaster. Has anyone ever made this (or something similar) ahead, left it IN THE PAN, and warmed it back up later in the day for serving?

No, I haven't tried it, but let us all know how it turns out.

Yes, I have made similar skillet cakes ahead of time and left them in the pan for serving later. Just make sure to cover the pan tightly with foil or plastic wrap and store it in the fridge. When ready to serve, you can reheat the cake in the oven at a low temperature (around 250-300 degrees Fahrenheit) for about 10-15 minutes until warmed through. You can also warm it in the microwave for a quick option, but the texture may be slightly different. Just be careful not to overheat it as it can dry out.

What ingredients are needed to make the Caramel Apple Skillet Cake in the New Covered Roaster?

To make the Caramel Apple Skillet Cake, you will need: 1 box of yellow cake mix, 1 can of apple pie filling, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup of heavy cream, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.

Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake mix if you prefer. However, we recommend using yellow cake mix as it pairs well with the flavors of the apples and caramel in this recipe.

Do I need to preheat the roaster before baking the cake?

Yes, it is important to preheat the roaster before baking the cake. This will ensure that the cake cooks evenly and thoroughly.

How long does it take to bake the Caramel Apple Skillet Cake?

The Caramel Apple Skillet Cake takes about 30-35 minutes to bake in the New Covered Roaster. However, the exact baking time may vary depending on your oven and altitude.

Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Caramel Apple Skillet Cake ahead of time. Simply cover the roaster with the lid and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. Make sure to let the roaster come to room temperature before baking for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • keynibear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies