• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Minnesota People Help Me! (Trip)

In summary, my cousins decided to get together for a reunion this year and my mom suggested meeting in Mall of America. My one cousin is familiar with the area because she has family there, so I won't talk to her till tomorrow. I requested some information from people who have been to the area before, and I'm looking for recommendations on things to do and places to stay. My friend is familiar with the area because she has family there, so I won't talk to her till tomorrow either. I plan to go to the Chanhassen Dinner Theater, Glamour Shots, and the St. Anthony Bridge. I recommend the Dinner Cruise in Stillwater and the window shopping at the Mall of America.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
A few years back, all my first cousins on my mom's side started getting together for a reunion (we are all now 30+ in age with a variety of ages of kids ranging from 2-20).

Well, this year, we picked Mall of America to meet and go to since none of us have been there (we live in WI, IL, IN, OH, RI, and FL).

I got picked to plan the trip since I'm the closest! I have never been to the area so I'm wondering if there are any MN people that can help me out of where are the best places to stay and things to do for a 3 day (approx) trip in July.

(My one cousin would love it if there was a hotel that would let her bring her two ****er spaniels).

I would go straight to the MOA website. I don't get down there much and am not real farmiliar with that side of town. There is lots to do in Minneapolis, Childrens museam, Science museam. Paddle boat cruises on the Mississippi. Lots of stuff!

I'm there! (Website) I requested some information, but always nice to get recommendations from those who have been there.

Oooh...just found a few websites of "pet friendly" hotels - that might help me!

janetupnorth said:
I'm there! (Website) I requested some information, but always nice to get recommendations from those who have been there.
My friend is familiar with the area because she has family there. I won't talk to her till tomorrow. Send me an email at work to remind me to ask her
[email protected]

The Grand Lodge is a great hotel that has free shuttles to/from MSP airport and to the MOA. It is also right next door to the Waterpark of America. Check out www.grandlodgeminnesota.com. Also, if you go to www.momtalk.com you can get a free pair of tickets to The Waterpark of America.

...I like to call it the Tourist Trap of America...I'm not a huge mall fan, though, but the park is fun! Just remember, most stores have more than one location in the mall, so there aren't as many as you think.

And the most important bit of information...Start at the top floor, as it is where you can get some lovely libations! Makes the rest of it bearable!

It's a Big Hit w/my kids!I really like to window shop, I can't really afford too much of their prices!
Some really wonderful restraunts are: Rain Forest Cafe (kids Love it!); Tucci Benucch (family-style Italian); Twin Cities Grille -these are just some of our favorites!

Now for outside the MOA - Roasted Pear; Romano's Macaroni Grill!

I haven't been to the Chanhassen Dinner Theater yet, but plan to!

Glamour Shots is there too! Have you ever had your Glamour Shots taken? It's a good idea and fun too! My girlfriend and I try to have ours taken together every couple of years! We did the '40's black & white & gray last time, so pretty!

The St. Anthony Bridge (waterway) is pretty nice to walk through to Pillsbury Park. My husband and I did this during one of our anniversarys.
We even went Hot Air Ballooning over Lake Minnetonka! Champaign Breakfast and a Sunrise! You can also choose a Sunset ride!

I recommend the Dinner Cruise in Stillwater! And of course window shopping!

I have friends and family all over down there!
I hope I've been of some help!

What is "Minnesota People Help Me! (Trip)"?

"Minnesota People Help Me! (Trip)" is a trip organized by Pampered Chef specifically for Minnesota residents. It is an opportunity for individuals to come together, learn about new products, and network with other Pampered Chef consultants.

When and where is the "Minnesota People Help Me! (Trip)" taking place?

The "Minnesota People Help Me! (Trip)" typically takes place in the summer months and the location varies each year. You can find more information about the upcoming trip on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local consultant.

Who can attend the "Minnesota People Help Me! (Trip)"?

The "Minnesota People Help Me! (Trip)" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who live in Minnesota. However, space is limited and priority may be given to top-performing consultants.

What can I expect from the "Minnesota People Help Me! (Trip)"?

The "Minnesota People Help Me! (Trip)" is a fun and informative event. You can expect to learn about new products, get tips and training from top consultants, and network with other Pampered Chef consultants from Minnesota.

How do I register for the "Minnesota People Help Me! (Trip)"?

Registration for the "Minnesota People Help Me! (Trip)" is typically done through your local consultant. They will have information on how to register and any associated costs. You can also find information on registration on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • kathijenkins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
erinyourpclady