• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Sending Mini Catalogs to Chiropractor and Dentist Offices Acceptable?

In summary, the speaker is closing their cooking show and will now be qualified. They are sending out mini catalogs with a label announcing their website can now take online orders. They are considering sending the catalogs to their chiropractor and dentist office and asking for their permission beforehand. It is also mentioned that they could potentially benefit from having a link to their online store on the offices' websites or social media pages.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Hello all! Well, my cooking show from Sunday night (which only one guest showed up even though she talked to about six that afternoon who all said they were coming) will close tomorrow....and that means I will be qualified! I only needed $77.30 but her one guest ordered $60 worth of stuff and her mom is ordering $100 worth of stuff and she might have at least two others who finally decided to order!
Okay, off topic there a bit but I am sending out a ton of mini catalogs with a label to announce that my website can now take online orders. I have one addressed to my Chiropractor and pne to my Dentist office - is it okay to send it to them? I was just thinking that they might not like getting that kind of mail but then again, there are some really wonderful people in those offices! Thoughts?
:blushing:
Thanks,
Karen

Yes, it is perfectly okay to send the mini catalogs to your chiropractor and dentist office. However, make sure you check with them beforehand to make sure they are okay with it. You may also want to consider asking them if they would be interested in putting a link on their website or social media pages to your online store, as this could help to increase your visibility and sales.

I think it's perfectly fine to send mini catalogs to your chiropractor and dentist office. They might appreciate the opportunity to browse and order products from your website, especially if they are busy professionals who don't have time to attend a cooking show. Just make sure to include a personal note explaining what the catalogs are for and thanking them for their support. Some people might not be interested in purchasing, but it never hurts to offer. Good luck with your business!

1. What are "Minis to Announce Website!"?

"Minis to Announce Website!" are small, bite-sized versions of our popular kitchen products that are perfect for announcing your new website or business. They are a fun and unique way to promote your brand and make a great impression on your customers.

2. How are "Minis to Announce Website!" different from regular Pampered Chef products?

Unlike our regular products, "Minis to Announce Website!" are specifically designed for promotional purposes. They are smaller in size and come in a variety of unique shapes and designs that are perfect for showcasing your website or business logo.

3. Can I customize the "Minis to Announce Website!" with my own logo?

Yes, you can absolutely customize the "Minis to Announce Website!" with your own logo or design. This is a great way to add a personal touch to your promotional products and make them stand out even more.

4. How can I use "Minis to Announce Website!" to promote my business?

There are many ways to use "Minis to Announce Website!" to promote your business. You can give them out as gifts to your customers or use them as a unique business card. They are also great for trade shows, events, and giveaways to attract potential customers.

5. Are there any special offers or discounts for "Minis to Announce Website!"?

Yes, we often have special offers and discounts for "Minis to Announce Website!" on our website. Be sure to check our promotions page or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on any deals or discounts available for these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Stephaniechefs
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies