• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini-Muffin Pan & Citrus Peeler

In summary, the mini-muffin pan made it easy to make fruit jell-o jigglers. Just toss a piece of fruit into the little cup and then fill with jell-o! PLUS, use the flat end of the citrus peeler to get the jiggler out! SO EASY!! The jiggler directions on the box call for less water, if I remember correctly.
Jillmami
I used the mini-muffin pan to make fruit jell-o jigglers and they were so easy! Just toss a piece of fruit into the little cup and then fill with jell-o! PLUS, use the flat end of the citrus peeler to get the jiggler out! SO EASY!! I put them upside down onto the various levels of the adjustable tiered tower and it made a gorgeous fruit jewel jiggler display!

Oh that sounds sooo neat!! I wish I'd thought of that earlier!! I'll have to remember this.

Cool!
Did you spray the muffin pan with cooking spray, or just put the jello in?

Very cool!

awesome!! I always cross sell those two- to get muffins out! ;) I also keep those in my guest gift basket....so I always tell them about that.

jbdowd0798 said:
awesome!! I always cross sell those two- to get muffins out! ;) I also keep those in my guest gift basket....so I always tell them about that.

Is this basket what you keep any gifts that you use for drawings, those who bring a friend, etc?

No spray. They come right out! I used one of the cooling trays in the fridge to double my space so that I could do two trays at a time as well. (I have a small fridge.)

even if they didn't pop right out- a very quick dip in hot water (just the bottom of the pan) should do the trick. I know that's the trick for other molds. Cool idea.

do they melt right away when you serve them on the tier stand? Great Idea!

Mine didn't. I used the large box of sugar-free jell-o with 2 cups hot water.

Wow... I never would have thought of this - sounds like an awesome, easy, oh-so-impressive snack!

I love this idea, what kind of fruit did you use? Just afraid anything citrus would make the jello to liquidy and not solidify. Thank you for the idea :)

The jello box lists the fruits that wont' work. I know fresh pineapple & papaya are no-nos.
The jiggler directions on the box call for less water, if I remember correctly. I am going shopping tomorrow to get some jello! Can't wait to try these!

Jillmami said:
Is this basket what you keep any gifts that you use for drawings, those who bring a friend, etc?

Yes this is the basket. :) I always ask who has never been to a PC show and start there. I don't tell them up front that I have a gift because they all will want it. lol

No spray. They come right out! I used one of the cooling trays in the fridge to double my space so that I could do two trays at a time as well. (I have a small fridge.)

This gives me an idea for a great back to school party for parents - combine this recipe with a few others and have a party for moms like me who like to give their children healthy alternatives to school lunches. Hmm...putting this in my planner to start working on details. Great idea!

Related to Mini-Muffin Pan & Citrus Peeler

1. What is the Mini-Muffin Pan & Citrus Peeler used for?

The Mini-Muffin Pan & Citrus Peeler is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make mini muffins, cupcakes, and even individual quiches. The citrus peeler can also be used to quickly and easily peel oranges, lemons, and other citrus fruits.

2. Is the Mini-Muffin Pan & Citrus Peeler dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Mini-Muffin Pan and the Citrus Peeler are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash both items for longer lasting use.

3. What materials are the Mini-Muffin Pan & Citrus Peeler made of?

The Mini-Muffin Pan is made of heavy-duty carbon steel for even heat distribution and durability. The Citrus Peeler is made of stainless steel blades and a comfortable plastic handle for easy and safe peeling.

4. How many mini muffins can the Mini-Muffin Pan bake at once?

The Mini-Muffin Pan can bake up to 24 mini muffins at once, making it perfect for parties, potlucks, and meal prepping. The pan is also non-stick for easy release of the muffins.

5. Can the Citrus Peeler be used for other fruits besides citrus?

Yes, the Citrus Peeler can be used for other fruits such as kiwi, mango, and even avocados. It is a versatile tool that makes peeling any fruit quick and effortless.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Intrepid_Chef