• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Mini Catalog Be Used as an Invitation for a Spring Kick-off?

In summary, the mini catalogs are a good way to invite people to your Spring Kick-off, but you should follow up with a phone call if you want to book a show.
mrssyvo
I am planning on using the Spring product mini-catalog as an invitation to my Spring Kick-off. Is there enough room on the front to include show detils (address, time, etc) along with my name, to and from info?

Can I print out a large label with this info- does anyone have a template?

You can download a template from Avery for labels. Or put the info on a sheet of paper - 3 up or 4 quarters and put it inside of the catalog. I like this idea. Still trying ot figure out about doing my own...

This is what I use. If I'm doing a theme show, then I put a line in between to 2 paragraphs on here. Like, "Join us for Power Cooking ideas!"

These print on the 10 to a page shipping labels.

Attachments

• Mini catty Invite Label.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 448
Do you use these for all of your invites instead of postcards? How much is postage? Do you have much success? I know...lots of questions...but I'm interested in doing this.

The mini catalogs cost 41 cents each to mail. Tape them shut. I also put the host's name and address as the return address, so people know who it's from.My show schedule hasn't been consistent enough for me to say with any certainty that using the mini cattys has boosted sales, but a gal in my extended cluster noticed that her outside orders went up, because people had product pics in front of them, even if they didn't attend.

mrssyvo said:
I am planning on using the Spring product mini-catalog as an invitation to my Spring Kick-off. Is there enough room on the front to include show detils (address, time, etc) along with my name, to and from info?

Can I print out a large label with this info- does anyone have a template?
I've also printed up postcards on cardstock (obviously 4 to a page) and enclosed the postcard inside the mini catalog and taped it up. I've done this for our "Sampling of the Pampered Chef" meetings we do when we display all the new products and sample all of the new recipes coming out. Using the postcard allows you to put more info on it too. I usually have sent this to all of my recruit leads to invite them. The funny thing is, I didn't do it this time around (our meeting is next Monday), but I have 2 people coming that are very seriously considering signing. Hmmm, maybe less is more!:)

I just wanted to let you know that this is still under 1 ounce and only requires a .41 stamp.

Ann, you always come through for me- Thanks !! Where do you put the mailign address and return address?

I stick the label I attached earlier on the front - right across the pic of the skillet (for the Fall/Winter minis). Then I use the area that's reserved for an address on the back. I print return address labels for the host on 80 to a page labels and stick those over the "your consultant" line.I have been considering putting in a little sheet with the monthly specials, so it's good to know that I can do that without it adding to the postage cost. (Thanks, Becky!)

oh, that makes sense. I thought you put it all on the back side. This makes much more sense. Thank you

chefann said:
I have been considering putting in a little sheet with the monthly specials, so it's good to know that I can do that without it adding to the postage cost. (Thanks, Becky!)
No prob!!:D

The reason I decided to do this for my Spring Kick-off invitation. My girlfriend used the Christmas mini-catalogs for her Holiday open house Brunch I did for her last Christmas, and her outside orders increased dramatically over last year's. Even though there was an ice storm, those that planned to come, called her with their order, because they had the mini-catalog

I love using the mini's as invites; especially early in the season! My guests have liked it in the past. I stick a note inside the first page w/show info; & make a label on outside that says "you're invited to a cooking show~see inside for details!"

Have you found that sending mini catalogs to past customers is a good way to book shows?

ChefMoore said:
Have you found that sending mini catalogs to past customers is a good way to book shows?
It's not a bad idea to send them, BUT only if you follow up with a phone call. They're wasted $$$ if you spend the postage, but don't follow up. If you put the upcoming host specials in as a little insert (probably only a postcard-size so it doesn't increase the postage), you could highlight the great host benefits and theme shows. I'm finding that this Power Cooking is a BIG attraction that peaks peoples' interest, so maybe mention that. And then follow up with a phone call and see if they'd like to book a show after seeing the awesome products and the wonderful host specials.!:)

I really think I might try this approach. If it doesn't work then I can always go back to postcard invites. Thanks for all the tips!

OMG I LOVE:love: you guys! I would never in a million years have thought of this idea and it is FABULOUS! I usually send out full page invites anyway! Why not spend that postage to get some product pix in their hands! I can't WAIT to try this...Just need to get some cooking shows booked in March (only a catty right now)! Woo Hoo!:D

My previous product plan had minis with invite lines on them ... since it was the same 41 cents to mail I just put it in an envelope along with my own custom printed invite. Made it clearer that this was something people were invited to and not just another catalog!

1. How do I use the mini catalog as an invitation for my Pampered Chef party?

To use the mini catalog as an invitation, simply include it in your invitation envelope along with the party details. You can also send it digitally by attaching it to an email or sharing it on social media.

2. Can I personalize the mini catalog invitations?

Yes, you can personalize the mini catalog invitations by adding your party details or a personal message on the back cover. You can also include your contact information or a special offer for guests to redeem at the party.

3. How many mini catalogs should I include in each invitation?

We recommend including one mini catalog in each invitation. However, you can include more if you have a large number of guests or if you want to give each guest their own copy to take home.

4. Can I order mini catalogs in bulk for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can order mini catalogs in bulk through your consultant or the Pampered Chef website. This is a convenient option for hosting multiple parties or events.

5. Are there different designs or themes available for the mini catalogs?

Yes, there are different designs and themes available for the mini catalogs. You can choose from a variety of options to match the theme of your party or your personal style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
M/SPampered
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pc ri lisa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies