• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!

In summary, MIL took a cooking class, her sister was interested in a bamboo bowl, and she may purchase 5 of them for Christmas presents.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I love my MIL, she is one of the nicest people in the world! This year instead of going to her family for Thanksgiving, we ended up going to my grandma's. MIL called me the second she got home. She had several PC products and recipes that she took with her to Thanksgiving and her sister was so interested in the bamboo bowl, she may purchase 5 of them, one for herself and the others for Christmas presents. MIL is going to call her back with a total for 5 but we may end up sending a catalog down for her to look through.

Man, I wish we had gone down there this year, could have been a good year to go!

LOL! I completely understand! My new Recruit's DH is a pest control guy. He mentions it to all his customers when he goes in. We're having to teach him to get names/numbers if they are interested in catalogs!

pcchefjane said:
LOL! I completely understand! My new Recruit's DH is a pest control guy. He mentions it to all his customers when he goes in. We're having to teach him to get names/numbers if they are interested in catalogs!

Or at least carry her business card!

I have one customer who always takes a business card from me every time she was at a show (she's a VERY good customer). I never realized she was doing it until one of the last shows she was at, she mentioned it to me. She says she carries them with her and anytime anyone mentions PC she hands out my card. I haven't had anyone call yet but I gave her a small stack at that show!

And yes, she's actually one of my recruit leads but she's still sitting on the fence... ohhh, I literally just had a lightbulb moment. I need to contact her... She could be my 5th recruit and I can promote when they all qualify!

That's awesome wadesgirl!! Gotta love great MILs!! :) My MIL takes a cooking class at the local supermarket and last time she went, the guy teaching the class told them that the best scoops (I think it was) to get were from PC. One lady said that her friend was having a party and that she will have to go. My MIL said "Maybe my DIL is doing the show". But, of course, didn't get the host's name or anything. Gotta teach her a few tricks too! ;) But, I think my plan is to go with her the next time!! :)

woohoo must have been a day for great family! My BF's brother told me that he has a show for me in March... but he wouldn't tell me who it was. By process of elimination between my BF and I tonight, we decided that it's this girl who he just started seeing. She was telling him that she wanted to have a PC show in March when the new catalog came out, but she didn't have a consultant. Since he just finished a catalog show for me this week, he said "well.... you can use mine!" then gave her my info. I hope she calls me cause right now he isn't giving up any info!

Related to Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!

1. What is "Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!"?

"Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!" is a catchy phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe a promotion or special event where they showcase and sell Pampered Chef products to customers.

2. How can I participate in "Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!"?

If you are interested in participating in "Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!", you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or host a Pampered Chef party to try out and purchase products. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media to stay updated on upcoming "Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!" events.

3. Are there any discounts or deals during "Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!"?

Yes, there may be special discounts or deals during "Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!" events. These can vary, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details and promotions.

4. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products outside of "Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!"?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are available for purchase year-round through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. "Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!" is just a fun and exciting way to showcase the products and offer special deals.

5. Is "Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!" only available in certain locations?

"Mil Was "Pimping" Pampered Chef Today!" events can be held anywhere that a Pampered Chef consultant is located. These events are often held in customers' homes, but can also take place at fairs, markets, or other events where Pampered Chef has a presence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies