• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican in Minutes: Have They Helped You Sell More or Book More?

In summary, "Mexican in Minutes" is a collection of recipes and cooking tools created by Pampered Chef to help customers make quick and delicious Mexican-inspired meals. The line includes a variety of recipes, from traditional dishes to unique options, all designed for busy weeknights or last-minute meals. The products in this collection are specifically designed to save time in the kitchen, such as a tortilla press and avocado slicer. "Mexican in Minutes" has been a popular and successful line for Pampered Chef, contributing to an increase in sales. To learn more about this collection and all of Pampered Chef's products, customers can attend a cooking show or online party, or visit the company's website.
TheFreddiesCook
Have any of these recipes increased your sales or your bookings when you make them at a show? I am making the Chipotle Corn Bread on Wednesday, and was wondering if others have had good luck with sales, especially the DCB, and bookings with these Mexican recipes. Tips appreciated! Thanks!

The Cool & Crunchy Chicken Tacos as a Salad has been my biggest hit this season. I use the DCB to cook the chicken for it.

I am doing 3 parties in the next week and all are doing Chicken Fajitas in the DCB! Its quick and easy and a super great deal when the fajita meat is on sale for $1/pound! I made a dump cake in the DCB at my last party and sold 6!!!!! 4 cranberry and 2 white! The hardest part right now is that they have been on backorder so coming out a little slower than the rest of the order....

how do you make the chx fajitas in there? im having my grand opening party on saturday and that sounds like it would be a great addition to my menu...

shannon1110 said:
how do you make the chx fajitas in there? im having my grand opening party on saturday and that sounds like it would be a great addition to my menu...

Here you go, Shannon. This is how I do them, and the DCB is my #1 selling item. Others have different variations on them.

Attachments

• Ultimate Chicken Fajitas.pdf
    135.7 KB · Views: 330
Wow. Keith posted his recipe instead of having people e-mail or PM him. Thanks Keith!

The situation called for it this time. It's been in the files here for a while. Other times, we have been talking about it in chat so it was more appropriate to just email it to people who were interested. :)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely say that the Mexican in Minutes recipes have been a huge hit with my customers. Not only do they love the delicious flavors and easy preparation, but I have also seen an increase in sales and bookings when I feature these recipes at my shows. The Chipotle Corn Bread is one of my personal favorites and always receives rave reviews from my guests. I highly recommend giving it a try at your show on Wednesday - I have no doubt that it will be a hit with your guests as well. Best of luck and happy cooking!

What is "Mexican in Minutes" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"Mexican in Minutes" is a collection of recipes and cooking tools specifically designed to help you make quick and delicious Mexican-inspired meals. This line is part of Pampered Chef's mission to provide high-quality, easy-to-use cooking products to our customers.

What types of recipes are included in "Mexican in Minutes"?

The "Mexican in Minutes" collection includes a variety of recipes, from traditional dishes like tacos and enchiladas to more unique dishes like Mexican-inspired salads and desserts. All recipes are designed to be made in a short amount of time, making them perfect for busy weeknights or last-minute meals.

How do the "Mexican in Minutes" products help save time in the kitchen?

The "Mexican in Minutes" products are designed to make cooking faster and easier. For example, our tortilla press allows you to quickly make fresh tortillas at home, while our avocado slicer makes preparing avocados for guacamole a breeze. By using these tools, you can cut down on prep time and get dinner on the table faster.

Have "Mexican in Minutes" products helped increase sales for Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Mexican in Minutes" has been very popular with our customers and has helped increase sales for Pampered Chef. The convenience and quality of the products have resonated with our customers, making it a top-selling line for us.

How can I learn more about "Mexican in Minutes" and Pampered Chef's other products?

You can learn more about "Mexican in Minutes" and all of Pampered Chef's products by attending a cooking show or online party hosted by one of our consultants. You can also visit our website to browse our products, find recipes, and learn about our company's mission and values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies