• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Printing: Awesome Tumblers, Invites & More

In summary, items for Help Whip Cancer are now available on Merrill Printing's own link. They offer an awesome tumbler, marketing cards, and special invitations. The HWC items are fantastic for showing off and getting people to ask questions. However, some members were shocked by the prices of the HWC invitation postcards, which were significantly more expensive than ones from PC. Some members have resorted to making their own invitations or ordering them from other companies. There is also disappointment that no donation is being made to the American Cancer Society from the sale of these items. There has also been discussion about using a different color for HWC to represent other types of cancer. Finally, one member shared a personal story about their experience with cancer
I don't disagree with you.And Rosie is as gorgeous as Donald Trump describes her.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I don't disagree with you.

And Rosie is as gorgeous as Donald Trump describes her.
Well said;)

Ok I go to vista print and I don't see any postcards that are free. Business cards, sticky notes, checks yes postcards no. Where do I look?

dollfangs said:
Ok I go to vista print and I don't see any postcards that are free. Business cards, sticky notes, checks yes postcards no. Where do I look?
Here is my link:
http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=185784294522

Then go to marketing materials- postcards-you can get 100 color for free/dont choose color backside too much. The grayscale backside is fine.
pm me if you need help. There are many hidden links within the site for more free stuff:D

Merrill IS donating1.00 for every pink item ordered.....same as us.

As for the price, well, it depends on how you look at it....as far as the invitations go, yes it seems really expensive BUT they are much more professional looking and does PC offer pink invites? I don't know if they do.

PLUS, there is nothing about the HO itself, it is ALL YOU.....so sometimes you get what you pay for?

I think too that it all depends on where your business is at too, I've bought some of the marketing cards to get my business to where I'd LIKE to be, but those that are THERE, well, it would make sense. AND it's a write off, as always for supplies.......

I wonder if anyone of you creative gals could design a postcard invitation that we could print up on pink cardstock? I am SO not creative...anyone??

Kelly I see your point, however I almost always send 40 invites per show. That is almost $18 to have the post cards. Yes they are personalized, but I always put lables over my invites to direct customers to my site. I just can't see spending that much money on it.

Here are the cards I designed at VistaPrint. When I checked out, they offered 150 more at a discount, so I'm getting 250 for about the price of 50 from Merrill. And, yes, I copied the text from Merrill's for the back of mine. :)

Attachments

• HWCcardFront.jpg
    HWCcardFront.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 524
<h2>1. What is Merrill Printing and what types of products do they offer?</h2><p>Merrill Printing is a printing company that offers a variety of products such as tumblers, marketing cards, invitations, and other customizable items. They also offer HWC items that are great for showcasing and generating interest from potential customers.</p><h2>2. How can I access Merrill Printing's products?</h2><p>You can access Merrill Printing's products through their own link on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the link and it will take you to their page where you can browse and purchase their items.</p><h2>3. What makes Merrill Printing's tumblers stand out?</h2><p>Merrill Printing's tumblers are known for their high quality and beautiful designs. They are also customizable, making them perfect for gifts or promotional items for businesses.</p><h2>4. Can I order invitations and marketing cards from Merrill Printing?</h2><p>Yes, Merrill Printing offers a variety of customizable invitations and marketing cards that are perfect for any occasion or business need.</p><h2>5. Are there any new or special items from Merrill Printing?</h2><p>Yes, Merrill Printing frequently adds new and special items to their collection. Their HWC items, in particular, are always popular and great for generating interest and starting conversations about Pampered Chef products.</p>

1. What is Merrill Printing and what types of products do they offer?

Merrill Printing is a printing company that offers a variety of products such as tumblers, marketing cards, invitations, and other customizable items. They also offer HWC items that are great for showcasing and generating interest from potential customers.

2. How can I access Merrill Printing's products?

You can access Merrill Printing's products through their own link on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the link and it will take you to their page where you can browse and purchase their items.

3. What makes Merrill Printing's tumblers stand out?

Merrill Printing's tumblers are known for their high quality and beautiful designs. They are also customizable, making them perfect for gifts or promotional items for businesses.

4. Can I order invitations and marketing cards from Merrill Printing?

Yes, Merrill Printing offers a variety of customizable invitations and marketing cards that are perfect for any occasion or business need.

5. Are there any new or special items from Merrill Printing?

Yes, Merrill Printing frequently adds new and special items to their collection. Their HWC items, in particular, are always popular and great for generating interest and starting conversations about Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jkendall
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy