• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Printing: Awesome Tumblers, Invites & More

In summary, items for Help Whip Cancer are now available on Merrill Printing's own link. They offer an awesome tumbler, marketing cards, and special invitations. The HWC items are fantastic for showing off and getting people to ask questions. However, some members were shocked by the prices of the HWC invitation postcards, which were significantly more expensive than ones from PC. Some members have resorted to making their own invitations or ordering them from other companies. There is also disappointment that no donation is being made to the American Cancer Society from the sale of these items. There has also been discussion about using a different color for HWC to represent other types of cancer. Finally, one member shared a personal story about their experience with cancer
Kelley Sells
items are now on Merrill Printing under it's own link......they have an AWESOME tumbler.....marketing cards and special INVITATIONS.....BEAUTIFUL stuff AGAIN from them.....but the HWC items are fantastic to show off and get people asking questions.........

Go take a look.....

I absolutely love this stuff! I think I may order the water bottles for people who collect x amount of dollars for my fundraiser! and that post it set is adorable... maybe for my top fundraiser!

OOOOH I LOVE IT! Help Whip Cancer is a big deal to me, and I'm always trying to push it. I think this will be really really a big help!

Holy crap - did anyone see the price of the HWC invitation postcards at merrill?? That's ABSURD!!!

40 invites from PC cost us $1.00
50 invites from Merrill cost $18.00
I am sorry - but they can kiss my...
Nevermind ... to much cough medicine - that is highway robbery!

Last edited:
Well, to their credit, they personalize the information...? I didn't look at the prices, Carolyn...now I'm kind of irritated, too, I was really looking forward to using them!!

Yah I thought oh these are super cute, then saw the price, not worth it IMO!!I guess I am too cheap!!

dannyzmom said:
Holy crap - did anyone see the pcie of the HWC invitation postcards at merrill?? That's OBSURD!!!

i ordered some Postcards that I made up with a Pink Ribbon from VistaPrint
100/Free just shipping. I will try to upload a Pic if I can.

CAmomCookin4U said:
i ordered some Postcards that I made up with a Pink Ribbon from VistaPrint
100/Free just shipping. I will try to upload a Pic if I can.

Oooooh - share share share!!!

Has anyone made up a flyer type invitaton that we can use for HWC month instead of these expensive invites? I about passed out when I saw the price too! Yikes...

I made up my own last year, using ribbon stickers from Directly From The Heart because no one, Nancy, Merrill or anyone, had HWC on their radar screen.I'd be more inclined to order the Merrill stuff if I knew a donation was being made to ACS but I don't see anywhere that they are doing that.

I love the tumblers - SO cute!!

dannyzmom said:
Holy crap - did anyone see the price of the HWC invitation postcards at merrill?? That's ABSURD!!!

I TOTALLY agree!!!!
Also like KG said about, they are not showing any donation to the cause...so they are making out BOTH WAYS!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

jenniferknapp said:
I love the tumblers - SO cute!!
I don't want to sound like a whiner (TOO LATE!!!) but it would be nice if someone came up with a HWC color, other than pink, for guys who are cancer survivors, too!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I don't want to sound like a whiner (TOO LATE!!!) but it would be nice if someone came up with a HWC color, other than pink, for guys who are cancer survivors, too!

NEWS FLASH!!!! Real Men Wear Pink Now!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The other colors represent other cancers and diseases. Sorry, KG, you'll just have to resign yourself to the fact that pink is the breast cancer color.

Ginger428 said:
NEWS FLASH!!!! Real Men Wear Pink Now!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Didn't you see me at conference in my pink HWC shirt? How about at a HWC show last year?
IM001569.jpg
NOTE: This photo is up for a limited time only!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! THAT is inspiring... where did the cute pin come from?

You'll get a chance to order this year's pin on your paperwork order.BTW - that scar (a crease) on my neck, the one that makes me look like I was in a knife fight, was where a quack excised a malignant metatasis. If I had it to do over again and knew what I know now, I would have insisted on a needle biopsy.

Last edited:
YIKES!!!!! How long ago?

Awww, you look cute in pink, KG!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You'll get a chance to order this year's pin on your paperwork order.

Sorry...but I think someone said they are not selling the pins this year....:(

I have a ton if anyone needs some.

KG you rock!! I don't think I have heard of any male consultants wearing pink!!

Heard? My pink isn't that loud.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Heard? My pink isn't that loud.

No, but this one is...lol

pink.jpg

I don't have enough hair for that look.

neither does she, but she still insists on wearing it that way...

She also flaunts what she hasn't really got.I just hope NBC doesn't re-sign her for SNF next year. There is only one word to describe the opening of SNF.Awful.

The last good season of that show left when Adam Sandler left (really it was over when John Belushi died and the cast from the 70's and 80's left).

The cast from the 1990-95 season was good:
Ellen Cleghorne
Adam Sandler
Chris Farley (R.I.P)
Al Franken
Phil Hartman (R.I.P)
Mike Myers
Kevin Nealon
Dana Carvey
Rob Schneider
Julia Sweeney
David Spade
Norm McDonald
Tim Meadows
Chris Rock

But this cast ROCKED:
Chevy Chase
John Belushi
Dan Aykroyd
Gilda Radner
Garrett Morris
Jane Curtin
Laraine Newman
Bill Murray
Albert Brooks
Jim Henson's Muppets
Paul Shaffer
Al Franken -before he got weird (er)
Joe Piscopo
Eddie Murphy
Gary Kroeger
Jim Belushi
Billy Crystal
Christopher Guest
Harry Shearer
Rich Hall
Martin Short
Pamela Stephenson
Anthony Michael Hall
Jon Lovitz
Damon Wayans
Danitra Vance
Dennis Miller
Dana Carvey

You're talking about SNL.I'm talking about SNF.Sunday Night Football.

KG, is that really you??

Nothing at all like I pictured you...

And pink looks good on you!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You're talking about SNL.

I'm talking about SNF.

Sunday Night Football.

Ah, yes. Not that I am a HUGE Joan Jet fan, but they couldnt leave well enough alone? (Pinks theme song is a re-write of the Joan Jet hit "I hate myself for loving you")

I just cannot associate Pink with Football...nope, cant do it.

cat said:
KG, is that really you??
Yup.
cat said:
Nothing at all like I pictured you...
Gee, I'm sorry. Much more handsome than you figured, huh?
(Oh, let me have a moment of fantasy, okay?)
cat said:
And pink looks good on you!
Well, thanks! (I'm not sure Pink would agree.)

Last edited:
Hopefully you will get apicture of my postcard if I did this right.

It didnt' work how do I add a pic here?

OK HWC POSTCARD is uploaded!I don't know how to post it on the forum but you can check it out in the Photo section. HTH Laurel

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Gee, I'm sorry. Much more handsome than you figured, huh?
(Oh, let me have a moment of fantasy, okay?)

Well, actually, you look very sweet. (Maybe it's the pink?) You actually remind me of my high school physics teacher. He was so mild mannered and patient and sweet...and he was married to my high school English teacher.

I had pictured you younger, with dark hair and brown eyes.

cat said:
Well, actually, you look very sweet. (Maybe it's the pink?) You actually remind me of my high school physics teacher. He was so mild mannered and patient and sweet...and he was married to my high school English teacher.

kg.jpg
TOM20SELLECK.jpg

I can see it...:p

cat said:

OK oK no Fantasizing here. hehe

CAmomCookin4U said:
I don't know how to post it on the forum but you can check it out in the Photo section. HTH Laurel

That looks great - good job!! :)

jenniferknapp said:
That looks great - good job!! :)
Thanks:) You can personalize them any way you like. Just pick the pink ribbon and have fun. I now have 300 of them. I figured I would mail them to past customers/hosts/ anybody I can think of. All it will cost me is Postage and the initial shipping charge. I buy from Vista Print a coulpe times a month. There are new specials Every Friday so all 300 have been relatively FREE. My favorite word.:)
To see some other's I have made check back in the photos section under postcards

CAmomCookin4U said:
OK oK no Fantasizing here. hehe
No, the rule is No Self Promotion.

Now if she wants to promote something else (coughTKGcough) who are we to complain?

CAmomCookin4U said:
Thanks:) You can personalize them any way you like. Just pick the pink ribbon and have fun. I now have 300 of them. I figured I would mail them to past customers/hosts/ anybody I can think of. All it will cost me is Postage and the initial shipping charge. I buy from Vista Print a coulpe times a month. There are new specials Every Friday so all 300 have been relatively FREE. My favorite word.:)
To see some other's I have made check back in the photos section under postcards
I'm so broken hearted.

I thought Jennifer was talking about me. :(

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm so broken hearted.

Aww sorry, I do like your picture in pink too though :)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm so broken hearted.

KG you crack me up. Thanks for always giving us a reason to smile:D

The Kat Lady says she wishes sometimes I looked like Tom Selleck.I told her at least I'm shorter than he is.Actually, I do have something in common with him. Rosie O'Donnel doesn't like him. I don't like Rosie O'Donnel.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The Kat Lady says she wishes sometimes I looked like Tom Selleck.

I told her at least I'm shorter than he is.

Actually, I do have something in common with him. Rosie O'Donnel doesn't like him. I don't like Rosie O'Donnel.
Well one of his home's is about 15 minutes from me. so far 3 degree's of separation.
Oh and plus I think he is Gorgeous:D

<h2>1. What is Merrill Printing and what types of products do they offer?</h2><p>Merrill Printing is a printing company that offers a variety of products such as tumblers, marketing cards, invitations, and other customizable items. They also offer HWC items that are great for showcasing and generating interest from potential customers.</p><h2>2. How can I access Merrill Printing's products?</h2><p>You can access Merrill Printing's products through their own link on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the link and it will take you to their page where you can browse and purchase their items.</p><h2>3. What makes Merrill Printing's tumblers stand out?</h2><p>Merrill Printing's tumblers are known for their high quality and beautiful designs. They are also customizable, making them perfect for gifts or promotional items for businesses.</p><h2>4. Can I order invitations and marketing cards from Merrill Printing?</h2><p>Yes, Merrill Printing offers a variety of customizable invitations and marketing cards that are perfect for any occasion or business need.</p><h2>5. Are there any new or special items from Merrill Printing?</h2><p>Yes, Merrill Printing frequently adds new and special items to their collection. Their HWC items, in particular, are always popular and great for generating interest and starting conversations about Pampered Chef products.</p>

1. What is Merrill Printing and what types of products do they offer?

Merrill Printing is a printing company that offers a variety of products such as tumblers, marketing cards, invitations, and other customizable items. They also offer HWC items that are great for showcasing and generating interest from potential customers.

2. How can I access Merrill Printing's products?

You can access Merrill Printing's products through their own link on the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the link and it will take you to their page where you can browse and purchase their items.

3. What makes Merrill Printing's tumblers stand out?

Merrill Printing's tumblers are known for their high quality and beautiful designs. They are also customizable, making them perfect for gifts or promotional items for businesses.

4. Can I order invitations and marketing cards from Merrill Printing?

Yes, Merrill Printing offers a variety of customizable invitations and marketing cards that are perfect for any occasion or business need.

5. Are there any new or special items from Merrill Printing?

Yes, Merrill Printing frequently adds new and special items to their collection. Their HWC items, in particular, are always popular and great for generating interest and starting conversations about Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jkendall
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy